Fender Hot Rod Blues Junior IV Guitar Combo Amplifier (1x12 Inch, 15 Watts)

Fender Hot Rod Blues Junior IV Guitar Combo Amplifier (1x12 Inch, 15 Watts)

Add some stylistic flair to your stage show with this limited-edition Blues Junior! The brown vinyl and lacquered tweed covering make this amp truly special.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 19, 2020 by James M in Far south of heaven, NC
"My new favorite"
I don't own a lot of amps but I've bought sold and traded 7 in past 2 years, right now I own 3 and out of all so far this one is my #1. I use it exclusively now it even sounds great with my acoustic I just bought and I thought I would have to buy an acoustic amp to use. It's plenty loud for a band situation and has some amazing tone. Just buy it, hook it up to your favorite axe and let the good times roll. You won't be disappointed.
2 years guitar
Blues, hard rock, classic rock, rock rock, country
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 12, 2019 by Jeff Holliday in Harriman, TN
"Fender special edition hot rod blues Junior Iv"
I received this amp from zZounds It’s a beautiful amp it’s got a greenback Speaker in it it sounds very warm has a lot of headroom and it’s a great amplifier for the money the clean tones are amazing I can’t wait to get a couple of paddles and see what does thinking really do I’ve been wanting to buy them from fender for a long time and I finally got one when I see it every day I just smileI think zZounds Play as you Pay Is wonderful for people on a tight budget as soon as I get this thing paid off I plan on getting another guitar when I pay that off I’m gonna get another amp I’m really pleased with this company and it’s great to be playing guitar again Thank you zZounds For the chance to make music again possible
I’ve been playing about 40 years I mostly jam at home
I’ve been playing about 40 years I mostly jam at home I like to play classic rock and I’m a huge blues fan
8 of 10 people (80%) people found this review helpful. Did you?