Fender Yosemite Telecaster Guitar Pickups
ONLY 2 LEFT

Fender Yosemite Telecaster Guitar Pickups

Express yourself while getting pure Tele tone. Using a mixture of alnico 5 and alnico 4 magnets, these pickups are extremely dynamic and produce clear tone.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 2, 2021 by Mark Garner in Metairie, LA
"No Yosemite Sam jokes here"
I bought this set to replace the stock (and quite bland) Vintage Noiseless pickups in a Fender Deluxe Nashville Tele and I must say I greatly prefer these.The Alnico IV bridge pickup has a bit less BITE than your typical Alnico V pickups but still has that classic Tele twang.The neck pickup is what really makes this set stand out. Many Tele neck pickups are rather weak affairs that don't really stand out as anything other than a strictly rhythm pickup but this one has some real strength and can definitely be used for soloing.On clean settings you can achieve all those classic Tele sounds but run it through a fuzz and a good tube amp (in this case an EHX Big Muff Ram's Head reissue and a Vox AC4C1-12 w/Celestion Greenback) and your headed straight for some late Yardbirds wailing.My other Nashville Tele - doesn't everyone have two? - has a collection of vintage style Seymours so I wanted something a little more modern sounding here but which was also affordable.For the price you would be hard pressed to find a better choice.Note that my 5 Star rating is based around the combination of good sound AND great price.(This set comes stock in the Fender American Performer Tele Series and I opted for this set because most of the reviews I read and demo videos I'd seen were highly complimentary of the pickups.)
Former semi-pro now a stay-at-home jammer.
Rock, rock and rock.Primarily late 60's; Beatles, Yardbirds, Pink Floyd, early Zep and Jimi.