When you call, mention priority code 1ZM-TK93
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Fender PM-1 Standard Mahogany

All-mahogany construction lends this Fender PM-1 Paramount a robust tone with plenty of midrange character reinforced by quartersawn scalloped X-bracing.

"Such a great sounding guitar. " submitted January 22, 2017

By Chad B in Huntingtown, MD
Overall
Musical Background: Playing bass and guitar for 25 years.
Music Style: Rock, funk, jazz, classical.
Overall: This guitar has been played daily since I got it, it has a beautiful, full, warm tone. First the pros: it sounds like a piano, it's so clear and full sounding, just a beautiful sounding instrument. Fit and finish is pretty much as good as you can get. There is nothing loose, nothing that wiggles or makes noise that's not supposed to make noise. The finish is absolutely gorgeous, very professionally done. Even the smell of this guitar will put a smile on your face. It is setup perfectly right out of the box. It stays in tune great, too. The cons: when I got the hard case, one of the little latches fell off and I couldn't latch one of them shut. What happened is the factory screwed the screws in too tight and stripped them, causing them to not grip anything in the hole. I had to buy some anchors slightly larger than the hole and screw them in, then I attached the small lip that the latch loop clamps to and screwed it back in. Now you can't even tell a difference. I told zZounds about this and they gave me a $150 credit !! That was so nice of them, considering I did have to buy supplies and do quite a bit of driving to get this done. They are awesome ! One other thing about the case is that the little cupboard door inside the case wasn't cut short enough, causing it not to shut all the way. It's about 1/4" too long causing the door to hang over the cubby hole. This doesn't affect the guitar or anything else. The guitar lies in the case perfectly and the case closed fine. You can't notice it visually either, but it is something that could've been prevented had the person who put the case together had taken their time to do. Other than that, I'm going to be purchasing another one of these guitars soon. Do yourself a favor and just get one if you're thinking about it. They are an awesome guitar. I'm giving it a 4.5 for quality because of the case, not the guitar.

"GREAT ACOUSTIC AT A RIDICULOUS PRICE. GRAB ONE NOW." submitted September 22, 2017

By Bill L in Utica, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar, bass - 30 years. Played in bands, now just jam at home.
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Country and Christian
Overall: I have owned all the big name acoustic guitars and then some. From Martin (HD-28), Gibson (J-45), Taylor, Larrivee, Guild, Yamaha, Blue Ridge, Epiphone Masterbilt, PRS (Angelus), Framus and probably a few others I don't recall right at this moment. In other words thousands spent looking for the right one. Actually the Epiphone was the best player until now. Others were very good, don't get me wrong, but just didn't create that tingle that you get when the connection is right. I had kind of given up on acoustics until I saw this Fender PM-1 all mahogany. I had never owned an all solid wood mahogany acoustic, and decided to give it a shot. This is now my all time favorite. It has the look, the features and that incredible projection and bass that a good dread puts out. Yet the tone is very balanced. The neck is wonderful, so easy to play and the action is awesome. And did I mention that it is beautiful. I bought a "blemished" one and can't find a single thing that isn't perfect. zZounds is the best. Don't hesitate to give this baby a spin. Fender hit a homer on this one. So you know they will discontinue them eventually.

"Fender PM1" submitted October 27, 2017

By a customer from mail.com in Greenville, SC
Musical Background: Intermediate player
Music Style: Open minded about music
Overall: I'll keep this short and sweet. If you are looking for an all mahogany guitar buy this one! The action, sound, fit and finish are excellent, it's the best fretting guitar I have owned, using a thin celluloid pick gives it an almost spruce sound using a nylon medium pick really adds a warm darker tone to it. The picture in the description doesn't do it justice. Now about the finish, don't expect the flat smooth finish like on most guitars, you can actually feel the wood grain, I m guessing that's part of the open pore finish. I received it on Tuesday at 11 o'clock and could not put it down, yes the action just that great. I gave it 5 stars for value but it loaded 4 1/2

"Fender PM1" submitted October 26, 2017

By a customer from mail.com in Greenville, SC
Musical Background: Hobbist
Overall: Buy this one! Plain and simple, action, sound, fit and finish are immaculant! I gave the wow factor 4 1/2 because there's not a pickup. The picture in the description doesn't do it justice!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZM-TK93. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449