When you call, mention priority code 20C-809L
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Fender Richie Kotzen Tele

The Richie Kotzen signature Tele deftly combines flashy good looks and superior modern playability. A pair of DiMarzio pickups make this one versatile axe.

"Fender Richie Kotzen Tele" submitted January 12, 2017

By Sean U in Saginaw, MI
Musical Background: Over 20 years and over 100 guitars
Music Style: If it has strings, i love it all.
Overall: I will make this short and sweet. I love this guitar. Made in Japan, which most know is outstanding quality. I prefer over American Standard. It has a FAT neck, so take that into consideration. I have a Limited Custom Shop 57 Strat, ticket on it exceeded the 4k amount. And the Tele can easliy keep up with it, no problem. The gold accents set off the flame top. No case or gig bag is the only downfall i have found. Now if zZounds can get the RK Strat, i would be in heaven. Hope this helps!

"What a guitar!!!" submitted June 4, 2017

By Robert L in Farmingdale , NJ
Musical Background: Playing guitar 30+ years
Music Style: Classic rock, hard rock, Metal
Overall: I've wanted one of these for a few years, not a huge Telecaster fan, but some just absolutely do it for me, aesthetically, this is one of them... But the stories I heard about the really fat neck kept me away. Well I took the plunge, and it's now my favorite guitar, and the fat neck is very comfortable, and I have small hands. I see some on here for sale that weigh 8+ pounds, mine has to be under 8. The flame maple is a substantial piece of maple, not a thin veneer. Not a big fan of gold hardware, but it blends in nicely with the color, not blingy. The DiMarzio pickups kill, and are quite versatile. The mid boost feature is cool, I don't really use it, and only works in the middle position, may have my repair guy switch it to working with the bridge only. This guitar definitely hangs with the custom guitars I own, closer to a Fender USA Elite, or dare I say custom shop, than it is to an American Std/Pro. My only complaint is no locking tuners, and no case, not even a gig bag, typical Fender Japan BS.

"Monster Axe With Mega Chunky Neck And Super Thick P'ups!" submitted March 9, 2017

By Vermont Blues Player in Johnson, VT
Overall
Overall: I love everything about this guitar, except (and this is still day one!) the lack of a tone pot. I may get used to it tho, because this guitar has its own gravity and meaning, if you know what I mean! Very inspiring to play, sounds nothing like any guitar I have ever played, and that is pretty amazing in and of itself. Treated myself to a $280 discount by nabbing a "blem" which was FLAWLESS. I am thinking the first owner couldn't deal with that large C neck, but it was exactly what I was looking for and could not find for years, having owned a '52 American Vintage Tele previously.

When you call, mention priority code 20C-809L. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449