When you call, mention priority code 1ZT-J06D
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Fender American Pro Jazz Bass

Originally released in 1960, the Jazz Bass has become an icon. This American Pro model features dual V-Mod pickups for robust, yet distinctive, J Bass tone.

Overall

"The American Pro Jazz Bass.... Beautiful sound & looks....." submitted February 23, 2017

By Sotero Rivera in New Milford, CT
Overall
Musical Background: Bass 3 years. Classical guitar 25 years.
Music Style: Classical guitar music. Rock, blues & metal.
Overall: This is a great addition to the Fender Jazz bass collection. Got this bass a couple of weeks ago. Wow, what a beautiful instrument to hear and see. It is a work of art. The Jazz bass is one of the top dogs of all basses along with the P bass & Jaguar bass. I actually got the American standard version first but found a few design flaws so I decided to upgrade and this Pro version. It was the a great decision. The playability and sound are superb and it has killer looks. I will be playing this instrument for years to come. I love it & highly recommended it.

"This is the real deal as far as a bass guitar!" submitted July 26, 2017

By crazy john agee in Tolar, TX
Musical Background: 2years on bass and fiddle
Music Style: classic country, christian, some SRV when need be. I jam at different churches when they ask I do play in a church band at Happ
Overall: I bought this bass july20,2017 and it was del. on july 22,2017. I don't believe that I have been that fired up about anything that much that I can remember. I could have bought any bass I wanted but an old budy of mine that I play in church band told me to just go play one somewhere and plug it in to what I play at home.I went and did that I had to sit down I played for about 40 min. I could'nt get over how it just wanted to be played and how everything I asked of It was so easy get.The sound and the tones that came where just blow you up.I am 64 years young and play classic country and classic country christen music with a little SRV if need be.This is by far the easiest to play greatest sounding bass I have ever been around.After I got it sat. and I put new strings on her Ernie Ball colbalt flats I played her for 6 hours straight,If you want the best don't mess around get the best it will pay off in the long run for you...

"Played great right out of the case!" submitted July 12, 2017

By Boyd Poole in Warsaw, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for almost 49 years, starting playing the bass with the school jazz band. I now play couple times a month.
Music Style: Classic rock, everything from 70's and 80's. Boss, Lynyrd Skynyrd to AC DC.
Overall: I bought this after my Rickenbacker 4003 starting having jack issues and wanted to buy another quality guitar. The bass was delivered an hour before I had to leave for a gig. I took it out quick to see if I had to do anything so I could play it. Wow it was in tune, (half step high, so when I retuned it stayed right on). Plays better than my Rick and the updated wiring and neck design Fender hit it out of the park. It is defiantly worth the investment!!!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZT-J06D. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449