Fender Vintera '60s Jaguar Electric Guitar, Pau Ferro Fingerboard (with Gig Bag)

Once you get a genuine, chromed-out Fender Jaguar in your hands, you may never want to put it down. A pair of vintage-style pickups offers classic Jag tone.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted September 28, 2019 by Seth M in Henderson, NY
"AMAZING!"
This is exactly what I’ve been looking for. So many jazzmaster mustangs and jaguars have made their way thru my hands but this is the one. I know everyone has hang ups about Mexican made and American made but this is the legit real deal I have always preferred Japanese or Mexican made they always miss the mark or add on or change things with the American stuff. The 60s profile with vintage frets there is no better neck made for a guitar and the pickups are just absolutely wonderful I can play anything my heart desires. Wish it came with a hard shell case but i bought one anyways well worth it. Truly finally in love with a guitar purchase I’ve owned probably 30 different electric guitars but this turquoise jaguar is the one for me. Thank you fender. Seriously.
19 years professional
Grunge rock country shoe gaze
9 of 9 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 27, 2020 by a customer from yahoo.com in Cincinnati, OH
"Finally"
I got a really light weight one with straight symmetrical wood grain. It’s exactly what I wanted. I own American Vintage guitars and a Custom Shop Tele, and if you get a great one, I feel that Mexican Fenders are right there with the American made. I’ve owned MIM vintage reissues in the past and they were excellent, but these Vintera models blow my mind. This Jaguar has as great of a tone as any guitar I’ve ever played. It’s as twangy and ringy as it gets but full and alive. Any setting sounds great. It mixes with any overdrive and compression pedal I use. The only thing, I hope someone makes a red tortoise guard that fits perfectly. There’s not much more I can say. I’m in love with this Jaguar.
Indie Rock, Garage, Psychedelic
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?