Fender Vintera '60s Jazzmaster Electric Guitar, Pau Ferro Fingerboard (with Gig Bag)
BACK IN STOCK

With its sleek offset body and matching headstock, this Vintera Jazzmaster is ready to hang ten in the tone ocean thanks to its re-voiced wide single-coils.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted November 11, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Fender Jazzmaster Ventura 60s"
Fantastic Fender Jazzmaster I love the color is it a great deal thank you guys mine is the ice metallic blue matching headstock the pickup sound fantastic and there's so many ways I can use variations of of getting tones. Was packed well an out-of-the-box nothing bad I always do my own little set up finishing myself alterations for me. zZounds did me right on Veterans Day thank you PS when I came out of the Navy in 78 I bought my first fender thank you again grateful.
Very articulate sounding guitar I like the reactions of tones lights lighting up the neck and bending strings I'm going to have to get a Mustang Bridge.
Play a Fender since 1977 Love's Fender guitars is Mexican models are amazing I'm glad I got this one you know it's so fantastic and articulate this guitar does trick to me and then some greatest human thank you love playing it.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 9, 2020 by Daniel McGreevy in Dearborn Heights, MI
"Worth every penny!"
This review has been selected by our experts as particularly helpful.
I bought the Olympic White 60's Fender Vintera Jazzmaster for a birthday gift to myself and I couldn't be happier. The only tweak I wish Fender would make is shipping these to distributors with heavier gauge strings at the very least .10's (I use .11's) as the Leo Fender himself explains that these are meant to be played with .12's. Ignore the people who say if you buy a Jazzmaster that it needs an aftermarket bridge because of the ignorant reputation it gained for string buzzing which is due to being assembled with .9's and a change to even just a .10 set will stop any buzzing. This guitar plays like a dream and zZounds.com is the first and really only seller I would make a purchase from as their customer service is unmatched along with their timely shipping practices got my guitar two days after making the purchase. You will not regret going with this particular guitar through zZounds.
Absolutely perfect for playing almost any genre besides the heavier forms of metal which is more conducive with humbucker pickups whereas the Jmaster has the vintage single coil sound.
Most useful features depends on your style but I love the insane tone control the volume/tone pots give you as a player. They are so much more responsive than any other guitar I've played in my sixteen years of playing.
Plays like a dream, it feels like butter and is perfect for beginners who are learning the nuances of the theory that goes into learning the guitar and advanced players who will maximize any refined skill they possess.
Amazing craftsmanship is really all I can say, intonation and string height is perfectly set although with any new guitar you purchase you should do a thorough setup either by yourself if experienced or at your local luthier.
Worth every penny and that's the bottom line.
Fender is known for it's responsive and helpful customer service especially in comparison to other companies (specifically Gibson) and they have always responded to any email the day of sending one.
It's one of the best guitars I've ever purchased and I own eleven other guitars and my main one before this was a Mexican made stratocaster which needed a refretting and intonation adjustment to reach it's potential. The Jazzmaster needs none of that besides thicker strings which is what the guitar is made for.
Sixteen years of overall experience (I'm 25 years of age) with nearly ten of those playing gigs and eight years in the studio.
Rock, blues, psychedelic rock, garage rock, shoegaze, post-punk, hip-hop, grunge and almost any subgenre underneath the alternat
3 of 4 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?