Fender Player Telecaster Electric Guitar, Maple Fingerboard
ONLY 2 LEFT

Fender Player Telecaster Electric Guitar, Maple Fingerboard

Grasp onto the enduring tone and playability of the Telecaster with this Player Series model. The alnico 5 pickups offer up a crisp tone that just rocks.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 24, 2019 by Walter R in North Hills, CA
"Great Guitar"
This is my second Telecaster. My first was a Squier Classic Vibe 50s Butterscotch, which I liked a lot. This Player Tele, however, just seems superior in every way-- I prefer the neck on this one (not thick, not thin; just the right kind of medium to satisfy most players who prefer one or the other); the satin finish on the back of the neck feels nice & smooth; the pickups sound REALLY good-- very articulate, great Fender cleans, great overdrive/distortion roar; and the Tidepool is a beautiful color in "person". I tend to be a Gibson guy (1 Les Paul, 3 SGs, plus several Epiphones); but I have a love for Fender, as well, and this Tele is my favorite guitar right now for its playability, versatility, and tone. Just a real joy to play!
20 years
Rock & Blues
26 of 26 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 24, 2019 by Richie D in Monroe, NC
"Great Sounding Guitar"
I've been playing with a Crestwood Strat Guitar for the past year. I decided to buy a tele base on youtube videos and boy I could not be more happy with the build quality and sound of this guitar. I got the Polar White and it just looks amazing! The Fender sounds so much more crisp and bright compared to the Crestwood. I figured it would be better than my 1st guitar since the Crestwood is roughly $150 on amazon. So excited and I can't wait to continue working on my playing skills.
1 year. Crestwood Strat was my 1st guitar.
Christian, reggaeton, and blues
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 4, 2019 by Michael G in Phoenix, AZ
"VERY happy"
I'm very satisfied with the quality of the craftsmanship of this guitar. I was able to buy high-end instruments in the past. So I was skeptical of a guitar at this price. This plays and sounds BETTER than some of the high-end guitars that I lost.(buy a security device for your home) And she has great bones as well. Worth every penny spent.
Reincarnated, Old school
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 28, 2018 by Eric J in Topeka, KS
"Awesome guitar"
Whenever I got it I started playing it didn't even plug into my amp and I couldn't stop playing it I've a few guitars and only my SRV strat was like that plugged into the Amp, so this guitar is my favorite I've had this guitar for a while now and still Love playing it buy one you'll fall in love with playing guitar all Over.
20+ years
Blues etc
10 of 11 people (91%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 28, 2018 by Michael H in Port orange, FL
"Fender Player Telecaster"
Set up out of the box was great the neck smooth nice action pick ups clean and clear exceeded my expectations great buy
30 yrs. Playing music for
Rock, country,blues,funk
14 of 16 people (88%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 29, 2020 by Kev R in Chicago, IL
"Player Tele Butterscotch Blond"
Overall this is a great guitar, beyond beautiful, and is The original!!!! I had to spend a while to lower the saddles and reintonate, raise the pickups, fix the string tree, this is the Fender factorys oversight as no one should spend 700 and not have the instrument ready to rock. There should be at least a padded gig bag also. I do like the steel chrome block saddles they make a comfortable palm rest while picking, my only upgrade will be locking tuners and a new string tree-why after all these years they still keep putting a piece of crap 10cent tree on such nice guitars I'll never understand! Other than that I will be jamming and gigging on this killer axe!!!!
Sounds great after working on it for an hour or so.
The tree sucks, great saddles.
This is the best guitar in the world, better than most usa models I've played.
Should last till the sun explodes.
Great value, no hard case, no padded case, just Styrofoam and cardboard.
Fender just likes to build and sell, they should be reading comments and taking care of quality control before any instrument leaves their facility.
Beautiful, plays nice, I own many different guitars.
40 yr pro
Anything that moves and grooves.
2 of 3 people (67%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 25, 2020 by Jonathan Shoun in Morganton, NC
"Beautiful Guitar, But arrived in bad shape"
I've played guitar for the last 10 years or so, but this was my first Fender Telecaster. I've bought several squier Teles, and had nothing but positives to say about them. I decided it was time to spend a little more money and get a legit Fender Telecaster, and it's been a disappointment. First and most important the guitar arrived damaged. It looks like it was dropped pretty hard which chipped the paint. The shipping box was in perfect condition, as well as the secondary box on the inside; which makes me think it happened before it was packaged and shipped out. And secondly the guitar arrived with pretty bad fret buzz on the E and A strings. And lastly the volume knob has a fairly large dead spot; where you need to turn it about 10-15% before it kicks on. At the moment I don't think i'll replace it, i'll just return it and look around for something different. It really is a beauty, and in good condition it would be great in probably anyone's guitar collection; unfortunately for me my first Fender Telecaster was a bust.
10-12 Years of playing, mostly recording with a few friends. Squier, Jackson, and couple Epiphones
Rock, Heavy Rock, and some Blues
2 of 3 people (67%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 9, 2019 by zack leath in rome, GA
"great guitar, but showed up blemished."
I love this guitar. One of my favorite guitars I've ever owned.I'm bummed that I couldve gotten a blemished Tele for $200 cheaper though even if it wouldve been a different color. Oh well. Still a fantastic guitar and would recommend to anyone.
used to teach, jam at home now
rock, blues, hardcore
3 of 5 people (60%) people found this review helpful. Did you?