When you call, mention priority code 206-14QR

Rating and Reviews: Fender Player Stratocaster HSS

Sonically flexible and packed with style, this Player Stratocaster HSS sports a "Modern C" maple neck and a Player Series Alnico 5 humbucker in the bridge.

"An Awesome Axe" submitted September 6, 2018

By Mikki Kennedy-LeFae in Colorado Springs, CO
Overall
Musical Background: I've played guitar seriously, for about 45 years, give or take. I play Rhythm and Lead guitar. I play professionally.
Music Style: Classic Rock, Classic Hard Rock, Classic Metal, Celtic Rock (all original material)
Overall: Initial impression: Having been looking at the picture of the Polar White model, for the past few weeks, the real thing is vastly more beautiful. The appearance is extremely eye catching, or in other words, this guitar will turn heads.Fit and Finish: This being my first Fender instrument and a Stratocaster, I must say, it is flawlessly appointed and finished. The attention to detail is spot on. Given this is what they're calling Polar White, it is a brilliant white, just what I was wanting and hoping it would be. Sometimes, a picture's color isn't quite accurate, but in this case, it most certainly is.Feel: This guitar has an elegant expensive feel. Unless you knew prior, you would believe it is a high end instrument. The neck is comfortable, solid, and the maple accentuates the white finish.Playability: I have, historically, not been a Stratocaster fan, because of my puncheon for humbuckers, but with the advent of the HSS and HSH pickup configurations available now, my feelings and taste have changed. This guitar plays like butter... the neck is fast and smooth. Bends are effortless and don't get cut off. Not a user, historically, of a tremolo bar, it will be interesting, learning to use one, if I leave it in place. that not withstanding, the ease, with which it plays, is amazing. Sound: You have, depending on the pickup selection, a sound palette that allows, literally, anything you could desire, and this without pedals. Add pedals to the mix, and I would question it, were someone to say, they couldn't dial in the sound they want. You have all the "quack" you need or want, but with the advent of the humbucker, you can really get down and dirty. Some do not care for the Fender humbucker, but it is decent enough for my needs, What I, thoroughly, enjoy is the 5 positions available combining pickups for dialing in a specific sound needed for a song. I will, in the very near future, perhaps change out the middle and neck pickups and install a pair of single coil sized humbuckers, and leave the wiring stock so the coils can be accessed singularly, to achieve the wide sound palette and wide range of tonal color, I desire. You have all the bottom end you might need, to achieve that "chug", crystal clear bell like highs (clean) and face melting distortion. Then there's just about everything in between. I play through a Marshall JCM 2000 TSL that drives two Marshall 1960 4x12 cabinets. Yeah, a rather iconic pairing.The Wow Factor: This guitar's appearance will catch attention, but the minute you strike that first power chord, or that crystal clear bell like riff, it will go from Wow, to Oh My Gawd… For the money, this guitar is phenomenal.

"Heart dropping." submitted September 27, 2018

By David Decker in Elmira, NY
Musical Background: Off and on Jam at home
Music Style: Rock country folk
Overall: 58 yrs old. Love music. ZZOUNDS IS AN AWSOME company to deal with. Have a credit card. They will deduct your bill from it. In payments. I Love this guitar. It's the easiest guitar. I've ever played. Great sound. Easy to bar and I suck at bar chords. And I'm still learning to improve my guitar playing. I'm fussy. And 600 dollars is a lot of money for me. I'm truly grateful and satisfied with this guitar. Thank you zZounds for helping people like me and all those that can play as you pay. DD From Elmira NY.

When you call, mention priority code 206-14QR. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST