Fender Tash Sultana Stratocaster Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag)

Fender Tash Sultana Stratocaster Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag)

This Tash Sultana signature Stratocaster is packed with a Double Tap humbucker in the bridge position for that extra bite, topped off with gold hardware.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 7, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Tash Must-Have-A"
I got this guitar not being the biggest of Stratocaster fans but now my Gibson SG Original just sits there out of tune.My SG has the whammy with the lyre, it plays very well but needs a lot of set up to stay in tune.On the other hand, this Tash Strat hasn’t been tuned in a couple of weeks and half of the time it’s in my hands, I’m doing deeeeep dives and it DOES NOT want to go out of tune. Apart from that awesome fact, the colors on it are amazing. The gold hardware makes the translucent red pop like a pimple at the prom. The sounds you can get range from your typical humbucker sound to the original Strat sounds that sound smooth smooth smooth. The frets shine like crazy, the matching headstock is gorgeous. The weight it nice, I like the distribution. I’m a Gibson man and I’ve kinda swapped all because of this guitar. My only other advice would be to grab it before you regret it. And please post a review. This is the first I believe.