When you call, mention priority code 207-G2F1
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Fender EOB Ed O'Brien Strat

Using his signature Fernandes Sustainer-equipped Fender Stratocaster, you too can unleash the same lush, atmospheric soundscapes as Radiohead's Ed O'Brien.

"It has opened up a whole new world of playing for me" submitted April 17, 2018

By Jamie J in New Haven, CT
Overall
Musical Background: I'm a used to be... I have an actual job now and mess around
Music Style: Everything... I don't know, is it new wave? Taliking Heads, Bowie, VU... and all classic rock, Stones, Kinks and that other one
Overall: I've only played Tele's my whole life, since the 80's. Love the tone and how versatile they are. I recently got a Nashville Tele (vintage noiseless Tele pickups (neck and bridge) and a single vintage noiseless Strat pickup (middle) with five-way Strat-o-Tone switching) and was liking the combo of sounds. Being "older" I'm getting into more atmospheric, mellower grooves and was looking for something to get into a new place. Liking the Tele-Strat tones and Radiohead's body of work, I messed around with ebows and Memory Man's but wasn't getting there. After seeing a few demos of this guitar, I had to do it. While it took 5 months to arrive, I absolutely love this guitar. It is a stunner. Absolutely gorgeous and a very smooth fretboard compared to the Nashville Tele. The sustainer was a bit mild upon arrival but I put a new battery in and it went off the rails. There is definitely a learning curve here, palming a bit to minimize the sustainer, but it is brilliant. I've finally dialed in what I was looking for. On the Strat end, it has all the "chirp" that Tele players look for (once in a while) ;-)

"nice guitar, took a little patience" submitted June 11, 2018

By Stephen H in Telford, PA
Musical Background: amatuer guitarist
Music Style: rock, folk,
Overall: I really like the guitar now that I've spent a little time with it. Ive never used a susatainer before this guitar so I am still figuring out how to use it for my own style. The more I use it the more I am getting used to flipping it on and off for a cool effect rather than trying to use it for a whole song. I am not crazy about the texas special (its not bad, but i really prefer the fat 50's ) , but the other two pickups sound great. All in all it is a very different guitar than I am used to. After two months with it I am really glad to have it. Its currently my favorite gutiar to play. The neck also took a little adjustment, but now i like it.

"Unique and versatile guitar" submitted June 17, 2018

By Stephen H in Telford, PA
Overall
Overall: It took a few days but once i got familiar with the sustainer, the pickups, and the bigger neck, I really learned to love this guitar. It has so many sounds inside of it. Most of the classic strat sounds and so much more with the sustainer. I've got to figure out the tuning issues. Maybe get a luthier to fix the nut. It's not too bad, but the tuning can be an issue.

When you call, mention priority code 207-G2F1. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST