When you call, mention priority code 20N-334M
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Fender USA Deluxe Strat M

The American Strat gets a few Deluxe upgrades: a compound-radius maple fretboard, three N3 noiseless single-coil pickups, and Fender's innovative S-1 switch.

"Superb" submitted July 2, 2012

By Eric N
Musical Background: Amateur with dreams
Music Style: Mid-western reggae
Overall: This is without a doubt the finest guitar I have ever owned. The sound is awesome. While it is true it lacks some of the grit of a straight single coil setup, the clarity of tone is amazing - this guitar was made for recording. The S1 switching system is NOT a gimmick - it takes full advantage of the capabilities of the three pickup setup that was always a bit short of its potential. The new tremolo takes a little getting used to because at first it feels loose compared to the old setup - but you quickly learn it's more sensitive and has a lot more give on pulling back. The snap-in arm will scare the piss out of you the first time you use it: it makes a LOUD snapping sound and you think you broke it. But that's just the sound it makes. Rotate the arm so it is pointing toward the rear of the body and push down to snap it in and out. Physically it is flawless. The finish is perfect (I got the Olympic Pearl and Ruby pick guard with maple fingerboard). The frets are perfectly dressed and the faces are polished like mirrors. The bridge setup is exact. I did not feel the need to raise the pickups as I usually do on a new guitar. The gloss finish on the fingerboard is a great touch. Small details like the rounded heel and locking tuners are really nice. The mirror-finish logo on the head stock is flush with the wood and under the gloss finish - it looks sharp. The supplied case is good - not great like the fitted case that came with my '99 ash standard, but good enough. Also came with a moderately good strap and a good cable, two Allen wrenches, and strap locks. If you are a Strat fan you will love this guitar - Fender is definitely making some of the best products in the company's history. If you are new to the Strat then there can be no better introduction than the new American Deluxe: it will spoil you for all other guitars.

"If you're debating.." submitted January 18, 2015

By Matt b
Overall
Overall: For $400 more over the American Standard Strat, this guitar is absolutely justified. The neck and fingerboard feel slinky smooth perfect, the locking tuners are AWESOME, the compound radius makes it just so much more playable. I love the additional access to the higher frets with the scooped shape of the body. The tones on this guitar are incredible, and that's before you even begin to mess around with the S-1 pickups routing system. The quality of this guitar is def higher than an American Standard Stat. The neck, body, finish...everything is a cut above. I've been through about half a dozen American Standard Strats in the last few years and ended up returning most all of them due to quality issues. This Deluxe had near perfect setup (to my taste), no fret buzz, intonation on point. I changed the strings to super bullets and the tones, even acoustically played are just beautiful. And the neck and fretboard are my all time favorite for the feel and playability. This guitar is worth the $1700 - you'll never need another guitar.

"Finally pulled the trigger!" submitted February 28, 2014

By Scott F in Harrison Twp., MI
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for 45 years; playing professionally for the last 3 years.
Music Style: Classic rock, progressive and blues.
Sound: I can't really explain all of the sounds I can pull out of this guitar; within a month of receiving it, my whole style of playing has changed. The tones are incredible. Feature: I love the v3 pickups; wide range of sounds but still has the vintage Strat sound when you need it.Its only been a month, but I can't see myself changing them anytime soon. The neck is extremely comfortable and the action is perfect. Ease of Use: This guitar is incredible. Right out of the box I was going from SRV sounds to Gilmour, to Clapton; the playability is impressive. I'm usually very picky about my setups and would have taken it in to my local Luther and had it tweaked but this one was spot on right from the start....even the floating bridge is set up better than any of the st rats I have owned. Quality: Solid as a rock so far. It seems like it will probably outlast me. The finish is flawless; plays like a wet dream... just a beautiful guitar. Value: I've owned Squires, mim and American std. Stratocasters, and this one by far is the best of the bunch. If this one was ever lost or stolen, I wouldn't hesitate to replace it with the same model. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had any reason to deal with Fender as of yet for any reason. The Wow Factor: Excellent; after all, it's a Fender and it looks really sweet sitting next to my Gibson L.P. (kinda' like Ginger and Mary Ann) Overall: Got the Sunset Metallic American Deluxe; wanted one forever can now die a happy camper!

"Fender makes a great product. ..." submitted November 5, 2014

By Richard B. B. in ocala, FL
Overall
Musical Background: been in several bands..but just hack around the house now ...been at it for 45 years now
Music Style: Industrial trance country...Knopfler style and fingerpicking...
Overall: I've owned many brands and Fender seems to be the best built for the money of them all....I wanted a "touch tone " action and although close...I'll have to adjust it more thoroughly to achieve this. ..but even right now it plays just as good as my G and L that was set up professionally. ..great tone and great case candy as a perk...got to admit that I was a little skeptical about it staying in tune with the tremolo, but so far, no problems noted.. (I'm too old to play all that freak - out dive bomb and psycho modulation stuff - just use it a little compared to that )...Flawless finish and had me regretting not buying a blemished model for less dough...great guitar all in all.

"Bought "Blemished" Guitar from ZZounds....." submitted February 21, 2012

By Kevin Crawford in Winterville, NC
Overall
Musical Background: Jam at home. I play Tenor Sax and electric guitar. I have a Strat (this one), a Alvarez Acoustic, a Martin D-28 & Beuscher 400
Music Style: Blues, Classic Rock and Jazz
Overall: Over-all I was happy with the purchase...guitar sounds amazing; but the item was damaged a little more than I was expecting (esp. for this kind of money)! I had the chance to return it, and I didn't...honestly I fell in love with it, and the damage just made me not pamper it. OK, now to the damage description there was a large dent / small cracks in finish near where your right bicep touches the guitar (Right Handed model)...which I was like, I'm ok with that...then I saw a chunk missing by the back of the Tremelo hole...I was a little disturbed by this. Since there were 2 types of strings on the guitar, it looks like someone cut the strings and the Tremelo slammed down on the wood and took a big chunk out. But again I say, I didn't return it, so shame on me. But all ends well...she's my baby now; and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I just wanted to warn people that the "blemished" items could be worse than expected. Thanks for reading.

"New guitar" submitted November 5, 2014

By Kerry Wolf in Selinsgrove, PA
Musical Background: Singer guitar player
Music Style: I do both gospel and folk music. A lot of the music done is room to room in nursing homes. And do music at dinners and churches.
Overall: Just got new bedell acoustic at very nice price. Has great full tone. I will be playing it on the road a lot!

"I love this guitar" submitted January 30, 2014

By Taylor Smith in Cedar Falls, IA
Overall
Overall: Great set up out of the case. Great Quality.

"Pastor's Pick & He chooses Fender!!" submitted August 9, 2011

Musical Background: Senior Pastor & Praise Team Member
Music Style: Blues & Country-Rock/Christian
Sound: When you want a strat sound, you really have two choices: get a Fender Strat or continue to play some "Pretend Version" of what you think a strat sounds like. I recommend getting the real deal if you can afford it. Feature: All the usual case candy. I don't care for the standard Fender guitar strap. Save your money Fender and put it back into the guitar and quality. If you can afford to pay the price Fender requires for the guitar, surely you can buy a strap that suites you personally. Ease of Use: Who uses a manual for a guitar? Plug it in, play it hard and listen to it perform!! Quality: Road worthy. Hey its a Fender.....it should last longer than you do. Value: Nothing is really worth what it costs anymore.....but Fender is closer than most. Manufacturer Support: Always responded to me in a timely fashion.....once you got to a human being, that is. The Wow Factor: Being a Free Methodist pastor for many years now, I'm not sure I'm willing to discuss the "sex appeal" of a guitar. The guitar either works or it doesn't and this one works just fine. Overall: I've played Fenders for 40 plus years. I think our relationship has a chance......it just might work!!!!

"This is a very good guitar; whether it suits your style or whether you are willing to pay this much is up to you!" submitted December 9, 2010

Overall
Sound: This has a wide range of pick-up combos that work great for blues and various styles of rock. I don't play heavy metal or use distortion, so I can't vouch for that usage. The N3 pick-ups are very bright without being shrill. The definitely sounds better than the cobalt ones in last year's model. Feature: I do lock the locking tuner knobs -- really simplifies changing strings. The case is awesome. Quality: The pick guard looked a little scratched, but everything else was perfect. Value: I don't know. I could afford it, and I wanted a Strat, and I fell in love with it compared to all of the other Fender strats I tried. Value is in the eyes of the beholder. Overall: This is my 4th guitar; the others are a Gibson 335s (rare solid-body) for blues & rock, a Gibson ES150 for jazz, and an old Gibson jazz acoustic. That pretty much covers my needs for different sounds and styles.

When you call, mention priority code 20N-334M. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449