Fender American Ultra Stratocaster Electric Guitar, Maple Fingerboard (with Case)
BACK IN STOCK

This Strat has all the classic looks with high-performance upgrades -- its tapered neck heel makes playing the upper frets highly comfortable.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted March 18, 2020 by Jake Y
"Never thought I'd buy a 2k guitar"
Always been a budget guitar with a nice set up person. I've put my hands on plenty of guitars that are amazing, but none of them ever were enough to justify the price tag. But going into my local guitar shop to buy strings recently I got a weird hair and asked to try an ultra... I've never felt so much joy holding a guitar! The neck is so comfortable you almost don't feel it, all those body contours are perfect, and you don't struggle to get any notes to sing! The tone is incredible with no hum. You can find great tones in every pickup setting and more with the s1 switch. The volume and tone knobs are perfect, never been encouraged to play with them so much. Tons of sustain. Trem works perfect(taking out is a little nerve racking cause you gotta be forceful, just put your other hand on the block and pull). Even the lightest touch of a note gets picked up and resonates. I know it's a novel but man; it's better than you'd expect. If you're looking for your "one", find somewhere to play one of these and you'll see what in talking about.
14 years of guitar
Blues, rock, reggae, hip-hop, pop. Mostly Hendrix, SRV, and John Mayer style
19 of 19 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 18, 2019 by Cecelia Childers in San Francisco, CA
"WOW!"
This guitar literally BLEW MY MIND! First off, the color (red plasma) is just GORGEOUS! It played beautifully right out of the box (strings a little grimy, but I got over it without even a thought!)! I was afraid my hands would be too small to be able to master it, but boy was I wrong! I feels like it was MADE for me! The neck is so fast, and the finish on it let's you go crazy zipping up and down the fretboard! The sound you ask? Why it's AWESOME! It has the classic Strat character in tonality, but it takes so little effort to make it ring out! It's like it wants to play itself, for goodness sakes! I haven't been able to put her down! My friend can't get any peace, and I have a cheap Amp (NOT fromz Zounds!)! I couldn't rave enough about this axe! Also, just because it's been updated, doesn't mean it's not classic sounding! It truly IS! Fender knocked out WAY out of the park on THIS one! Don't hesitate! Pick this sweet thing up! I would be remiss if I didn't say something about ZZOUNDS. This company is THE BEST! I've wanted to play guitar for 50 years! I already bought A Gibson with them, but also really loved the way Strats sound. Because of their, play as you play plan, I've realized both dreams! I wouldn't EVER buy a guitar from ANYWHERE else! This company is just FULL of heart! They are interested in getting guitars in musicians' hands! Their staff is kind, friendly, and quite patient (I was so excited, I was cutting off the poor man who was helping me, a million times! Yet, he didn't get snerky or short with me!)! I don't even feel like just a customer, I feel like FAMILY! THANK YOU ZZOUNDS! I love ya man!
Have symphonic background, but always wanted to ROCK!
I'm into rock, jazz, and Christian music.
9 of 10 people (90%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 30, 2019 by Jeff M in Sharonville, OH
"Amazing Instrument!"
I have always wanted a Strat. Had been shopping for quite some time. Had finally decided on the Elite, then the news of the new Ultra! I finally pulled the trigger and could not be happier. Case is nice, finish outstanding. Fit and finish perfect. Was nearly in tune after a week long journey in the winter across the US. Thanks zZounds for making this available for people like me.
Locking tuners was a little odd for a novice.
Have not had any need, this the stars.
Home player, 50ish years
Classic rock, Blues, Jazz influences.
5 of 6 people (83%) people found this review helpful. Did you?