Fender American Performer Telecaster Electric Guitar, Rosewood Fingerboard (with Gig Bag)
BACK IN STOCK

Regardless of the style of music, there's always room for a Tele. This American Performer cranks out muscular mids thanks to a pair of Yosemite single-coils.

Overall:
4 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
Submitted September 28, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Nice American made Telecaster"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
This is a great American built Telecaster at its price point. I'm not sure what the other review was downing it so much for. The pick ups are Yoseminee, as advertised, so why the down review on the pick ups? The pick ups are well known for great telecaster sound. The 3 bridge system he called cheap is what was used on the first Telecaster and this model was made to look and sound original. It's NOT a cheap model, it's a good guitar at its price point. I've seen some reviews on it saying it sounds better than the Professional and at it's price point...... how can you complain about the American built Performer. I own a Les Paul classic and this is my second guitar purchased. I wanted to own a Fender as well as a Gibson. I'm happy with it. I now own 2 classic guitars with classic sound.
14 of 14 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 3, 2019 by Jeffrey Sparrow in Franklin, IN
"Not sure what to think"
Overall: 2.5 out of 5 stars
This guitar is a huge disappointment. Playability out of the box (Awful).. I'm a Fender guy, owning several, but this one Fender missed the mark. Pickups and the bridge, ( with the 3 piece saddles ) very cheap. I felt like they gave me a Squire Tele that I would give to a beginner. The sound with the .50¢ set of strings were sad to say the least. Strings won't help this guitar. I was gonna send it back, but a lengthy explanation of zZounds return policy and the fact I cut the tags off and removed the protective film, best just to keep it, instead of losing money. My plans are to guy it and start all over where Fender should have gotten it right. If you want a great neck and body to build your own custom Tele, then this is a great platform to work with. Sorry zZounds, you've been great, but you missed the mark with return restrictions and a loyal customer.
Sami Professional
Rock, blues, Alternative, Country and Metal
58 of 102 people (57%) people found this review helpful. Did you?