Fender American Pro II Telecaster Electric Guitar, Rosewood Fingerboard (with Case)
BACK IN STOCK

This Telecaster has a deep "C" neck carve and a sculpted heel for easy access to the higher frets, while still keeping that Tele twang with V-Mod II pickups.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 5, 2020 by Mark P in Twin Cities, MN
"Excellent addition to my collection."
I haven’t owned a pure Telecaster until now and this didn’t disappoint. I also own a Parallel Universe model, this sounds different. It plays nice and was set up perfectly out of the box. The tones are so nice. I was able to get the pure and bright tones along with some outstanding crunch from this guitar. It plays beautifully and looks outstanding. The case is also very high end. I own several elite Strats and this is right up there.
Novice/Enthusist
Rock, Christian, Country, Blues

Submitted December 4, 2020 by Mark P in Twin Cities, MN
"Excellent addition to my collection."
Novice/Enthusist