When you call, mention priority code 1ZS-3C4P

Rating and Reviews: Fender American Pro Strat HSS

Combine classic bell-like tones and the sweetened sound of a Shawbucker with this HSS Strat. The alder body offers incredible resonance and even balance.

"This is the guitar you want. " submitted January 9, 2017

By Ezra M in Clearwater, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 23 years playing, classically trained, enjoy electric guitar for home recording
Music Style: Shoegaze, post rock, dream-pop, ambient.
Overall: Let me start by saying that I have been playing guitar for 23 years. I have owned many types of guitars. For many years I considered myself a Gibson guy... but recently when I tried to buy a new Les Paul and had to send it back 3 times (!?!?) due to quality control issues I decided to consider my options. The only fender I've ever owned was a squire strat style guitar when I was a teenager in the 90s. Long story short I decided to give Fender a shot and Boy am I glad that I did. Tim Shaw designed the pickups on this guitar. He used to work at Gibson back in the day and his humbucker designs from that era are some of the most sought after pickups by collectors. He has said that this shawbucker is what he would have made for Gibson back in the day had they been willing to spend on the right supplies that he needed. The shawbucker sounds great as do the v-mods. There are so many tonal possibilities here. Then there's the rest of the guitar - the finish and attention to detail is amazing! The neck is smooth as silk and the high frets feel very nice. I really can't say anything bad about this guitar. My only wish is that it had come with the locking tuners stock.

" American professional Strat. HSS" submitted June 8, 2017

By Vince SantaCruz in Eatonville, WA
Overall
Musical Background: 35 years playing guitar. Play in both cover and original bands
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Classic rock
Overall: I just received my Am/pro strat. Its the HSS model with the Shawbucker in the bridge position. I bought the Sonic Gray model with rose wood fret board. First off it looks awesome, the sonic gray finish is beautiful. The deep "C" neck fits comfortably in my hand the narrow/tall frets are perfectly installed and finished. The pick ups are great. With the addition of the Shawbucker at the bridge you can dial in any sound you are looking for with this guitar. You also get a top of the line molded case along with the guitar.

"My new favorite guitar" submitted October 21, 2017

By Scot S in Holiday, FL
Musical Background: Bedroom rock star
Overall: This guitar came straight out of the box set up to my satisfaction. This finish is flawless. The frets are smooth and tapered nicely. The tone option are great. It just feels right in every way. I have been fortunate to have acquired a small collection of very nice guitars but this is the one I gravitate to when I want to play. I have owned a couple Strats before that for whatever reason I couldn't quite bond with. The fretboard are usually too round for my liking but the one has a very nice flattish radius and the neck fits nicely in my big hands. I always considered myself a Led Paul guy but this guitar changed that. It is now my favorite. I can't speak to manufacturer support cause I haven't used it, but all of my experiences with zZounds have been great.

"JUST ANOTHER AWESOME FENDER PRODUCT" submitted October 31, 2017

By RICHARD McCOIG in Columbia, SC
Overall
Musical Background: BEEN PLAYING SEMI-PRO FOR 40 YEARS. PLAY GUITAR, BASS AND DRUMS.
Music Style: MOSTLY CLASSIC ROCK AND BLUES.
Overall: I have been playing and setting up fender stratocasters for over 30 of my 40 years on stage. I have owed and tried every kind of guitar there is and always...Always come back to the stratocaster. It does everything so well. I am not a collector and have stayed up to date with all the changes from fender. I would always buy a new strat and play it until there were enough changes and then get a new one again. This has kept my ear learning and fingers happy. This professional strat is another step into the future for a guitar that was ahead of its tome to start with. I love it. I think you will too. Only drawback i see is the neck profile is not quite as nice as the modern "c" was. Not a big deal though. Pickups are right on the money for stage and studio work.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZS-3C4P. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449