When you call, mention priority code 204-XJQ5

Rating and Reviews: Fender American Pro Strat

Fender pushes the limits of the Stratocaster with the American Pro series. A trio of mixed-alnico V-Mod single-coil pickups evoke the tones of yesteryear.

"Perfect in every way" submitted November 22, 2017

By Saverio M in LONGMONT, CO
Musical Background: Jam at home
Music Style: Dex Romweber is my favorite guitarist.
Overall: Far too long I bought cheap guitar after cheap guitar with high expectations. Most of the time I was satisfied with a "it's good enough" attitude. This time I decided to finally own my first American made instrument and wow, am I beyond impressed. This guitar is perfect in every way. It came set up perfect right out of the box and zZounds is (as always), awesome to deal with. Everything from the tone to the finish on the antique olive Strat is perfect. I love it.

"Fender American Pro Strat" submitted December 7, 2017

By Mario St DeHaven
Overall
Overall: I've read where several people had complaints about this instrument, however, I have this same axe in the 2017 model and I must say it's a dream in every way. I can hardly put it down at night and my wife often has to take it from my hands to get me to go to bed.

"hmmmmmm...." submitted December 1, 2017

By Wayne Fields in Reston, VA
Overall
Musical Background: Several years. Drums, trumpet, guitar (electric & acoustic)
Music Style: Christian Contemp, Jazz, R&B, Pop
Overall: I purchases this and man is zZounds fast about shipping. Came in 2 days, super excited. Unbox. Go through all of the stuff in the case. Plug it up and wouldn't you know it... middle pickup is dead. Nothing but a low buzz. Not a reflection on zZounds... but all of Fender's QC processes and I wind up with this. Super deflated... I'd halfway expect this with a Squier or something cheap... but at $1500 I'd expect an american made strat to at LEAST function. So I'm kinda pissed now... Guitar looks great... and positions 1,2,4, & 5 sound good... but I get nothing from position three. Bummer. I'll do another review when I get the replacement strat in. :(Thank you zZounds for your amazing customer support.

When you call, mention priority code 204-XJQ5. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449