EVH Eddie Van Halen Premium Tin Picks (.60 mm)

EVH Eddie Van Halen Premium Tin Picks (.60 mm)

Shred the night away with this 12-pack of EVH gripped nylon picks -- stored in a stylish tin that echoes Eddie's legendary Frankenstrat.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 19, 2019 by Patrick McHatton in Lookout, CA
"Van Halen guitar picks are awesome"
I tried out these guitar picks along with several larger sized picks (as I used to prefer the heavy picks). I began using this pick and trying the others to see which one I liked best. I don't like picks that have a lot of bend in them, but these ones did. I played till I only played with this guitar pick. It is now all I use. The pick has indentions to hold the grip to your fingers. This pick will not move unless you move it. It is not slippery rather sticking to your fingers. I still think I am going to tear one in half as abusive as I can be on the guitar, but the pick takes it. This pick is by far the best guitar pick I have ever used. It sticks to your fingers so you don't have to worry about it sliding out of your fingers. I highly recommend this pick - especially to those who use thick picks. Play with it for a day and you forget all about the pick while you are playing. It performs. Sorry those half stars were a screw up, I gave this all the stars possible.
Been playing for 40 years
Heavy metal, rock, a little jazz.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?