When you call, mention priority code 20D-XZVK

Rating and Reviews: EVH Wolfgang FR

A budget-friendly entry in the Wolfgang series, the FR Standard still comes fully equipped with EVH Wolfgang pickups and a Floyd Rose Special tremolo.

"Indonesian made with upgrades" submitted April 12, 2015

By Steve Morton in Valdosta, GA
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar for 51 years
Music Style: All kinds
Overall: I added an EVH d-Tuna and a EVH Wolfgang bridge pickup. It's a great guitar !!! Buy one you won't be sorry. Don't let the "Made in Indonesia" scare you off. I have guitars made in Nasville,Memphis,Corona,Mexico,China,and Indonesia. The EVH standard will stay with all of them.

"Great!!!" submitted March 16, 2016

By Monte Briggs in been wod wide, SD
Musical Background: 20 plus years
Music Style: Everything that came down the pipe.
Overall: Well this a quality product. I've played everything by artists design. Gibson, fender, ibanez, Kramer etc. Don't let this fool you cause it's made outside the u.s. this is a very good guitar. Very well made. I didnt see or experience any of the negative things I've read. A beast of a guitar. I won't put it Down. A very true guitar. Very true. So comfortable and balanced on your body and hands. You can't go wrong with this guitar. Don't let the price fool you. Its a stand up guitar. I just didn't care for the knobs. Nothing to sneeze at though.

"2016 (Transparent Blue) Wolfgang Standard" submitted May 22, 2016

By Chris M in West Salem, OH
Musical Background: Been playing 11 years
Overall: The finest guitar I have ever owned. The neck is pure butter. I am astounded by the diversity of the Wolfgang pickups.they can scream like a banshee or sing like a bird, and the sustain is forever. Out of the box the guitar was pretty much ready to go. I made only a minor truss rod adjustment and that was it! My playing improved instantly due to the incredible play-ability of this guitar. I cannot put it down.

"ZZ Sounds and my EVH!" submitted March 23, 2015

By Mike M in santa Barbara, CA
Musical Background: Guitar, Bass, drums
Music Style: ROCK!!!
Overall: First of all ZZsounds is the best music store on the planet!!! every customer service agent is really helpful and smart. As far as my EVH guitar well, It's absolutely amazing!!! Thank you all involved....Mike M.

"Beautiful Guitar!" submitted March 9, 2017

By Tim O in Bronx, NY
Overall
Musical Background: 40 years playing, pro.
Music Style: Country, rock, blues
Overall: I had to return an Ibanez I purchased (truss rod issues) and wanted something with a very thin neck and super play-ability. I've been playing Les Pauls and Tele's, And I'm not really a fan of Floyd Rose trems, but what the hell. The guitar came in perfect shape, and with just a tweak of the Floyd, the guitar lived up to it's name. Super nice neck, and hot but sweet pickups. It came set up with .009's ( I'm used to much heavier strings), and I'll probably keep .009's on it. Super fun, light and killer sound.

"EVH Wolfgang FINALLY!!!" submitted October 12, 2017

By Carlos M in Stafford Springs, CT
Musical Background: Semi-Pro playing for 20+ years
Music Style: Rock, Hard Rock, Blues, Jazz
Overall: First I need to give credit to zZounds for being such a great company and for Jeff in customer service for being super helpful and friendly. The guitar is nothing short of incredible. The playability of the neck is amazing, the natural finish is perfect. No flaws whatsoever. I'm a Gibson and ESP player but this Wolfgang I have a feeling is going to be used quite a bit both live and at practice. Just ordered the EVH D Tuna for it. Next investment will be the EVH 2/12 cab with the EVH 5150 head and zZounds will be my go to. Don't hesitate on this guitar!!!

"Nice Guitar" submitted January 12, 2017

By Monte Briggs in Martin, SD
Musical Background: Rock, metal and blues
Overall: This was a solid guitar. I've read reviews with fret buzz, but i never experienced that. It wasn't play it out the box ready. The pickups are adjusted from the box, but there was some fine tuning to adjust the neck and trem. when i was done, The guitar was rock solid and sounded awesome. The sound was much better than any other hum buckers.They clean up very well when the volume is turned down on the guitar. I'm pretty amazed for that much guitar in it's price range.

"Buying new gear made so easy!!" submitted July 12, 2015

By Brian B in Newark, OH
Overall
Musical Background: I currently play for One Pretty Minute, I'm 38 yrs old and been playing guitar since the 6 grade. I have a mess of different .
Music Style: Rock/metal/ and blues mostly
Overall: Always want new gear and feel the stuff you want is to far out of reach with high prices? Not to worry!! I always felt that way until I discovered zzounds. This company has solved that problem for every type of musician out there. With them I quickly learned that getting the gear I really want is possible. With their payment plans being so simple and easy getting my wolfgang was a dream come true. Service was so fast and top notch and I definitely recommend these guys no matter what you play. I had my guitar in about 4 days from purchase and the packaging was done very well to. I honestly couldn't ask for better service when getting what you want. Iv dealt with guitar shops for years and even have some really good friends that can get me about anything but unfortunately they will never be able to beat the price or turn time of zzounds. Can't wait to place my next order.

"Eddie van halen wolfgang FR." submitted March 16, 2017

By Christopher Marriotti in Sharpsville, PA
Overall
Musical Background: 35 years . Epiphones, prof.
Music Style: Rock, metal.
Overall: I purchased the blue one. Very nice smooth sounding guitar. Set back! This is not a free floating tremolo system. It only goes forward. No where does it say anything about that. Very disappointed about that, but ill live with it. Overall. 3 stars on the trem. 5 for the guitar itself. Shipping package was horrible but thank god no dents or scratches. Missing the Allen wrench that does it all.

"Not so good" submitted November 8, 2017

By Daniel S in Fairmont, WV
Overall
Musical Background: 37yr's Electric guitar, Played in a band in the 90's. But the music changed bars shut down or changed there format .
Music Style: Metal, Hard rock, 80's hairband music, And of course my own...
Overall: I bought this guitar manly for the tremolo bar witch would be my first. Sadly I could not get a good sound out of it.? I thought an EVH guitar would have been a great guitar since its a EVH guitar but it was not worth the money. I bought a Jackson for $300 and it sounds great on my amp on any setting! The whammy bar works great! Not like the EVH. Don't buy not worth the money!

When you call, mention priority code 20D-XZVK. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449