ESP LTD TL-6N Thinline-6 Nylon Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar

ESP LTD TL-6N Thinline-6 Nylon Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar

With its sharp cutaway, thin body, and Fishman pickup/preamp, this mahogany/maple classical guitar delivers rocker looks and amplified nylon-string tone.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 7, 2016 by paul warye in marion, OH
"CLASSICAL ATTENTION"
This guitar is not for everyone. However it is for those who want something different and have an interest in music with a classical feel. I have played my entire life and owned most of the worlds best. Martin, Gibson, Fender...we all know the drill. You will be surprised with the general quality and feel of the instrument. Without an amplifier it is as it looks. Lacking volume and tone. It plays without adjustment and has an amazing glow about it with amplification. I think the price is impressive..almost counterproductive. I would anticipate a guitar with this cut and craftsmanship is a grand. Onboard tuning is a real plus....it has grit but clearly is a classical guitar for amplification. You get what you pay for...its well done and here for long haul...
Guitar, Uke, Banjo, strings...home and professionally
classical, rock, country, folk
18 of 19 people (95%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 5, 2016 by Tony Demarest in Westwood, NJ
"ESP LTD's take on the classical"
Been playing this for about a week through a Stagg aar40 acoustic amp- I have played classical and flamenco for over 60 years (started when I was 11)- love this instrument- neck is fast and nut width a relief for my arthritic hands- it lends itself to soft rock more than to Tarrega or Bach- it makes me appreciate my classical- not in contention with, but as part of my repertoire- the transition has been welcome- it is not a true acoustic sound nor classical- it really is its own voice.
Classical for 60 years- grew up on a 1957 Epiphone Sorrento bought new- 2 years later my teacher refused to see me anymore-
Classical, 60-70's rock
11 of 14 people (79%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 24, 2016 by Scott V in Napa, CA
"Love it!!! Perfect practice & stage guitar."
Great guitar for practicing quietly or getting loud on stage.... Feels like butter. Great neck and machine heads. Just a wonderful guitar for the price. Also, I bought a blemished item, but I can't find the blemish (unless the blemish is the slight, slight,slight less-than-scratches on the back of the guitar.....who cares?). Fantastic zZounds! My first purchase from zZounds....the first of many, I'm sure!!! Great, fast shipping, too! Thank you!!!
Guitar off and on for more than 20 years.
Finger style New Flamenco Guitarist
6 of 7 people (86%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 16, 2017 by Scottie V. in Napa, CA
"Wonderful Guitar"
So glad I picked up this guitar. Beautiful sound, GREAT NECK, good looking instrument, fantastic price. Smart purchase. THANK YOU ESP and zZounds!
47 years
Fusion
4 of 5 people (80%) people found this review helpful. Did you?