ESP LTD TE-1000 Evertune Electric Guitar

ESP LTD TE-1000 Evertune Electric Guitar

Experience true stability. The ESP LTD TE-1000 Evertune electric guitar features a constant-tension bridge for extremely stable tuning and intonation.

Overall:
1 out of 5 stars
1.5 out of 5 stars
Overall: 1 out of 5 stars
Submitted February 16, 2021 by a customer from gfifoods.com
"Evertune Bridge Beware!"
Overall: 1 out of 5 stars
First reaction to receiving this guitar and playing it was to return it...Then I decided to try and give the Ever-a-problem bridge a chance...still should've returned the guitar and got something else. My fault I kept it past the 45 day return policy. Needless to say the guitar never stayed in tune and yes I like to bend strings and yes I researched the setup procedure but no luck, so have fun setting it up to stay in tune. So the guitar is now being used for parts and the Evertune bridge made a visit to the trash can. I'm an old man years and have been playing since I was 16 and have owned enough guitars through the years I could've opened a pawn shop. SO I've seen good quality and bad. For your money and sanity stay away, unless your a "strummer" type player then maybe you might like it...wasn't for me. This review is in no way a reflection on zZounds...nothing but the best to say about them.
of 5 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?