map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 20G-0CMZ

Rating and Reviews: ESP LTD MH-1000NTQM Guitar

Premium hardware components, screaming Seymour Duncan pickups, and a set-thru neck make the ESP LTD MH-1000NTQM a stable and lightning-fast electric guitar.

Overall

"Great playing guitar, just not the color advertised" submitted December 14, 2019

By Kyle H. in Los Lunas, NM
Musical Background: Played for 13 years as a hobby
Music Style: Metal, pop punk, hardcore
Quality: The quality is top notch! The Wow Factor: Finish is way to dark compared to the pictures. Again basically black for my model. Overall: This guitar plays absolutely amazing and sounds just as amazing. Stays in tune perfectly. My only complaint is the fact the finish is significantly darker then the pictures which disappoints me a lot considering purple is my favorite color and the reason why I bought this bad boy. It’s basically black... but buying a guitar isn’t just the appearance it’s how it plays and how you feel playing it and I gotta say this guitar hit all the marks for me!! Great quality for the price. Definitely my go to guitar now.

"Perfect!" submitted February 23, 2019

By Matheau D. in Veneta, OR
Overall
Musical Background: I've played music for 18 years. I play bass, guitar, keyboard, and some drums.
Music Style: I play metal for the most part, but am fluent in many genres; ie. Bluegrass, Blues, Rockabilly, classic rock, etc.
Sound: This guitar comes equipped with the Seymour Duncan Pegasus/Sentient set, and being a die-hard SD fan, I must say that the Pegasus is my least favorite of their pickups. Not bad, by any means, just not the face-melting, sizzling sound I'm usually after. The look of the blacked out bobbins and pole pieces is beautiful in this instrument, however. Feature: This guitar has LTD locking tuners and a tonepros locking TOM bridge, which is a perfect setup for excellent tuning stability, which is downright amazing in this price range. The coil tap is also a very nice feature to have around! Ease of Use: This is the part that makes this guitar shine:The fretwork is 11/10. They're level, beautifully crowned, and I can get the action to under 1mm at the 12th, and it plays like melted butter. The nut is slotted perfectly and the neck angle is precisely where it needs to be. These things are what make a guitar either "meh" or amazing, and this one falls in the latter. Quality: There are absolutely no flaws in this guitar, it feels solid, is a set-thru, and all the measurements are perfect. It seems to be built with excellent skill. Value: This guitar boasts features that you would typically find on a more expensive instrument. Definitely a lot of guitar for the money! Manufacturer Support: ESP is always easy to get a hold of, however I've never needed to use their warranty service, so I cannot vouch for that. The Wow Factor: The color and quilted maple combo is beautiful, and extremely eye catching. I cant say enough how amazing this guitar is! Overall: If you're thinking about pulling the trigger on this guitar, I cannot say enough, DO IT.

"Not the color in advertisement" submitted February 18, 2019

By Ron B. in Lincoln, IL
Musical Background: Been playing 22 years. Play guitar, bass, and piano
Music Style: I mainly play 80’s rock and shred
Overall: Was disappointed with the color of this guitar to the point where I almost returned it. After playing it a few 100 times I opted to keep it. Plays and feels great, sounds fantastic. Still wish the real color wasn’t so dark.

"Amazing!!!" submitted August 24, 2018

By a customer from gmail.com in Meredosia, IL
Overall
Overall: I've been playing guitar for about a year now. I wanted to learn so, I bought an EC 256...good guitar. So fun to play. Liked the esp/ltd models so much that I bought this purple giant!! Sounds amazing, looks amazing and screams! Stays in tune...I'll never be able to buy a cheaper guitar again. Can't wait for the 6 string Evertune model. I'd buy one in every color if I hit the lottery.

When you call, mention priority code 20G-0CMZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Miércoles 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: