ESP LTD Gary Holt GH-600 Electric Guitar (with Case)

ESP LTD Gary Holt GH-600 Electric Guitar (with Case)

Thrash about on Gary Holt's signature ESP LTD! Its EMG 81 and 89 active pickups roar, and the Floyd Rose tremolo will add new dimensions to your playing.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 18, 2019 by Andrew B in Des Moines, IA
"Flawless"
Every guitar I have owned has always had some sort of flaw. Some major, most minor, but still flaws. This is not the case with this guitar. This thing is perfect. Its gorgeous and feels unbelievable in my hands. The neck is nice and thin which I love, ebony fretboard, glow in the dark side markers, high quality Floyd Rose and not one of those garbage licensed floyds that go bad in a few months, a true floyd, Mahogany body and this thing comes with a case. What more could you want??? Seriously this is amazing and I regret not buying it earlier. ESP really outdid themselves with this guitar. They only way they could make this thing better is if it paid my student loans. Im even considering buying the snow white model next because I love it so much. If you want a high quality, perfect metal playing guitar and a case with it, buy this.
12 years, guitar
Metal, rock, country, blues
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 30, 2016 by Robert Holmes in Oil City, PA
"Metal!"
Incredible playability, Sounds amazing, looks Metal as Hell!...absolutely stunning guitar!
Playing guitar and drums since the age of 11
Metal
11 of 11 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 7, 2017 by Jason Quick in Bloomington , IN
"Awesome guitar "
I bought this guitar slightly used on a 4 payment plan. I have a few other high end metal guitars and this one is by far my favorite. I plug it into a Peavey 6505 and the time is as metal as you will find. Bad ass guitar and a great company.
Been playing 1 year
Metal
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 23, 2015 by nick d in conway, SC
"SLAYER!!"
Just got this guitar in a few days ago and love it! Like my other LTD401, the neck is very comfortable and easy to play them quick licks. The red pick ups really pop out and the output is pure metal. This is as good as it gets for the thrasher.
26 yrs of metal guitar, live gigs.
Metal, rock, blues rock, classic rock etc
24 of 25 people (96%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 13, 2020 by Doug C in Soddy Daisy, TN
"Bada$$ ! ! ! Perfect Player ! ! !"
All the other reviews are correct! Guitar is flawless, and after setup, it plays perfectly! You have relieve neck tension and adjust to your personal action. If I had to find something, the adjustment screws on the tremo are a little course. The screw tread cut, and the tapped holes on tremolo could be a little better quality (compared to an Ibanez trem) but it's nothing to write home about!
30yrs