When you call, mention priority code 200-FFG6

Rating and Reviews: ESP E-II MIINT Guitar

This neck-through ESP E-II M-II is loaded with dual EMG 81 pickups and a Floyd Rose locking tremolo for high gain, rock-solid shredding that stays in tune.

"ESP eii mii" submitted December 22, 2017

By Kelsey G in Tulsa, OK
Musical Background: Been playing about 15 years
Music Style: I play classic rock but mostly metal.
Overall: This guitar is awesome. Just received it yesterday. I used to own a esp mii standard series from 2010 and it is every bit as good as my eii mii and in some aspects better. The one I received has a dark rosewood fretboard and looks really high grade my old mii rosewood board was light in color in comparison. I keep looking the guitar over and I can’t find a single flaw. When I received the guitar the setup was flawless and it was even in tune. The fretwork is excellent. All hardware is top of the line. This guitar sounds so good for metal. It has a very quality sound and I play it through a evh 5150iii. It plays very good and effortlessly with no buzzing at all anywhere on the board. I am very impressed and can’t say enough things about it. I recommend anyone to buy this and not be hung up on the eii logo on the headstock vs. esp logo. It’s ever bit as good as my old standard and maybe better in ways. Don’t hesitate.

"The guitar for metal" submitted October 1, 2017

By Jim S in Circleville , OH
Overall
Musical Background: 25 years experience. Studio musician. Rhythm and lead guitar
Music Style: Heavy metal. Hard rock
Overall: The guys at esp have out done themselves when they made this guitar. It's the perfect machine for metal. I've been playing guitar for 25 years and I've never put my hands on anything better than this guitar. The playability, the tone, the Floyd, right down to the locking tuners. Man this guitar shreds. It has a cool paint job too. I've been looking for a professional tone to run through my Marshall stack and by god ive found it. I'm really impressed. Thank zZounds!

"Great guitar" submitted October 4, 2017

By Kevin F in Brilliant, OH
Musical Background: 8 years professional musician
Music Style: Thrash metal death metal n heavy metal
Overall: Out of the box it sounded great but one problem is the volume knob is too close to the floyd tremolo other than that it is great.The quality is top notch compared to the ltd versions u get what u pay 4.

"ESP E2 M2 NT !!!" submitted April 1, 2016

By Billy B in SF, CA
Music Style: Death metal
Overall: I bought this guitar in March of 2016 here from zZounds and this is my review. I am a devoted Desth Metal Grindcore Extreme Metal Guirarist from San Francisco, Ca. Shipping from zZounds was quick and overnighted by choice of shipping options. After unboxing the guitar and opening the case I was disappointed to find the toggle switch broken on the guitar. The case may have been tight and it broke during shipping. Was not a deal breaker and zZounds gave me a credit for the repair. The guitar checked out perfectly after that day I was able to swap the EMG pickups, set up with 11s strings and installed nazguls and sentiment pickups. This guitar is killer to play but be prepared to get a set up and if your not into emgs the cost of a swap out. This guitar is probably the best metal guitar ever made period and a must buy!!!!

When you call, mention priority code 200-FFG6. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST