ESP E-II Eclipse BM Electric Guitar (with Case)

ESP E-II Eclipse BM Electric Guitar (with Case)

Made in Japan at ESP's Tokyo factory, this E-II Eclipse features an EMG 57/66 TWIN pickup set with coil splitting, and a striking buckeye burled maple top.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted November 2, 2019 by Cody S in Red Deer, AB
"Best guitar for the price hands down"
You will never find a guitar with this build quality for this price from anyone in the USA. Absolutely flawless finish, perfectly set up from factory. (Mine was not removed from the original packaging upon arrival to zZounds). Spec wise, this guitar won't need anything to make it road worthy. Locking tuners and strap locks from factory. Not a huge fan of active pickups but these sound really good. My only grip is that the pickups don't clean up when rolling back the volume. Not sure if this is common with actives as this is my first set.
Great overall tones. Clean or dirty, split or full humbucker. Very sensitive to your picking dynamics. Pickups don't clean up when rolling back the volume knob.
Component spec is fantastic for the price point. No one else offers Gotoh locking tuners and strap locks for this price.
Super comfortable neck. Not a baseball bat neck and not an wizard neck. The active pickups are going to take a little getting used to.
This guitar is worthy of custom shop status. You will not find a better made guitar in this price range from any other manufacturer. This thing makes Gibsons look like they were made in junior high wood shop.
Best guitar for the money. Worth far more than the price tag.
There is a reason why its continually back ordered.
25 year veteran beginner
Anything that sounds good through a Marshall stack
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 31, 2021 by a customer from me.com
"If your looking for an easy to play LP this is it!"
I bought this on a whim. I love my Gibson but struggle with the tuning issues. This guitar plays awesome! Tuning is way more stable and these emgs sound excellent. Was never a fan of emgs but these have a very classic sound mixed with a modern edge. The frets play like butter and the craftsmanship is right on par with my more expensive Suhrs. The neck is a little chunky but not too chunky. It’s just right. You can’t go wrong with this beautifully crafted instrument.

Submitted March 28, 2021 by a customer from me.com
"If your looking for an easy to play LP this is it!"