ESP LTD EC-1000T Electric Guitar
BACK IN STOCK

ESP LTD EC-1000T Electric Guitar

Loaded with a set of aggressive humbuckers, this ESP LTD EC-1000T sounds incredible, and its full-thickness, weight-relieved body won't kill your back.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted May 18, 2019 by Matt M in Chandler, AZ
"A home run from ESP!"
I received this guitar and it has exceed my expectations. I was a bit concerned about the weight relief. I thought it would make the guitar too light and affect resonance, but believe me it still has a nice hefty weight and resonates as well any Les Paul I've ever played. The neck is definitely on the smaller side, so if you have big paws like me then it will take a bit of adjustment to get used to it. But the neck plays like butter and string bending is a breeze. Exceptional fretwork with not a sharp edge or uneven fret to be found on the one I received. It is the kind of guitar that you hate to stop playing. Oh, and the locking tuners are great. Once the strings stretched, it hasn't gone out of tune even after wild string bending and vibrato The Fishman pickups are another pleasant surprise. They are very toneful. In the "classic PAF" mode, I was able to get a pretty good old school Page-esque tone without much effort. Putting them into "hot" mode can take you quite easily into hard rock and heavier territory. In this mode, they remind me of a Duncan JB but without the annoying mid spike and a powerful, "clear" distortion tone. Putting them into single coil mode, they replicate a strat sound very convincingly. As in, they totally nail it. Overall, I am beyond satisfied that I made this purchase. I know from personal experience that buying gear online without being able to try it first hand is always a risk. I can't see how anyone would be disappointed in this guitar. It is so versatile that it's like buying several guitars in one.
25 years. Guitar, bass, keys. Former pro but now jam at home.
Rock, fusion, jazz, country, rockabilly, alternative, blues, funk, pop
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 4, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Amazing!"
Wow. Insane out of the box. My first ESP and I'm a lifer now. Resonates very well. Frets are smooth all around and feels great in your hands. Weight and balance are sweet... solid guitar.. both literally and figuratively! The paint job is classy, sexy, and cool. Paid $999 but got a $3000 guitar ! Very happy (in case that was not obvious)!!