When you call, mention priority code 20C-LFLC

Rating and Reviews: ESP LTD EC-1000ETFM

The EC-1000ETFM's thin-U neck and Seymour Duncan humbuckers will inspire you to rip, and its EverTune bridge will keep you in tune no matter how hard you go.

"Incredible Guitar!" submitted August 11, 2015

By Ezra C in Martinsburg, WV
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for 6 years, played in a few bands.
Music Style: Rock, blues, hard rock, bluegrass.
Sound: Sound is wonderful, the great intonation makes chords crystal clear Feature: I love the JB/Jazz combo. The evertune is awesome. The ebony fretboard is nice and smooth. And dont forget about the awesome tuners. Ease of Use: It is a bit tricky to first learn to set it up, but after you figure it out, it is the quickest guitar to set up Quality: So far it seems rigid. Value: I believe this guitar should be at least double the price. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to. (Yet) The Wow Factor: I really love the finish, it sure is a beauty. Overall: This is one of the best guitars I have ever played. I have played many high end guitars and this thing can keep up with the best if not better. I was a bit skeptical about the evertune, but now I can't imagine not using one. I will say the guitar is a bit heavy, but I like the solid feel it gives.

"Evertune magic in a great looking and sounding guitar...." submitted December 15, 2017

By David M
Overall
Musical Background: playing for 50 plus years now, play at home and jam at times,guitar, bass, tuba, baritone, trombone, starting french horn , pian
Music Style: Love classic rock, heavy metal, pop, jazz, contemporary Christian rock, country, basically any real music (no guys rap is not re
Overall: I've been wanting to try out the evertune for some time and finally, everything came together in one awesome package and no... I didn't have to pay the exorbitant cost like a Gibson standard to have a guitar that sounds better than Gibson for less than half the price. I am really thrilled with the sound of this guitar. Like the other review mentions its a great mix of rock and jazz in one fine looking instrument. Highs are clear, lows are awesome and intonation was perfect. In fact, mine came already set up and in tune. The first thing you will try is to bend lol... Then turn the tuning pegs two full turns and try it again lol... Amazing idea for backgrounds and rhythm soundtracks. I have zero negatives to tell you here and when you mix these amazing guitars with zZounds payment plans you cannot go wrong. These guys have allowed me to outfit my family and more with quality instruments just in time for Christmas lol. Now I have most of what I need for Church, jazz, and heavy metal as well as classic rock. zZounds you are truly the very best. Thank you so much for all you do... In fact, I got this guitar as a replacement for another brand that came damaged in shipping I assume. They were not just good, they were awesome at taking care of me and a freaky thing happened at the same time.... my father passed away while I was talking to them. The customer service rep was amazing and he made sure to get the replacement to me the very next day... It was a thankful distraction, to say the least, zZounds has me and my friends and family as customers for life now as a sign of appreciation for all they do.... So... in conclusion... go for it... Not just this guitar but anything they have is top notch. They are honest, hardworking, and thoughtful. They respond immediately to emails and chat is very helpful as well. The pmt plans are generous and amazing... Thanks again guys....

When you call, mention priority code 20C-LFLC. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST