ESP B-Style Hardshell Form-Fit Bass Case

ESP B-Style Hardshell Form-Fit Bass Case

Get this snug-fitting, plush-lined hardshell case for your ESP B-Series bass guitar and leave your worries at home when you hit the road.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 18, 2005 by a customer from yahoo.com
"A tight custom fit, plush interior. Smells funky inside."
External covering material is "just OK" -- standard guitar case stuff glued/stapled on. Inside is quite plush and soft -- nicer than my first apartment, but smells funnier, too. It smells kind of like a mobile home, and I've noticed it's making my bass smell that way, too. I'm going to have to get some of that "case freshener" I saw online that I thought was funny. I ain't laughing now. Anyway, the key point is that this case truly is a custom fit for the B-series bass. Unlike the GC-40 that I bought for my Washburn, which looks like it was designed for a Dime guitar, this case fits my bass so snugly that it's actually difficult getting it in and out, I have to take the strap off. I don't mind, though, that means it's more protected.
Musician, Home recorder
Rock, pop, jazz, noise
20 of 20 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 6, 2016 by Neil McEvoy in Malden, MA
"Built like a tank"
I purchased an ESP B-Style fretless and want to give it the best protection available. This case is specifically designed to the bass and it fits like a glove!
Longer than I can remember!
Bluegrass, pop, rock.
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 15, 2012 by Erik kimler in toledo, OH
"LTD BASS CASE ."
its not the worst case i have ever had . its tough , well built, its not sealed very well. if something spilled on it it would get in the case . but you could toss it down the stairs and your bass would be fine no question. the inside of the case is very secure
i have been playing music for 24 years. i am on tour as of now. i am in des moines iowa right now. my band is the convalescence
metal, grind , progressive, industriel .some hip hop. blues. jazz experimental stylings. some dub step , depends really. all in
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?