EarthQuaker Devices Pyramids Stereo Flanger Pedal

EarthQuaker Devices Pyramids Stereo Flanger Pedal

At the pinnacle of flange lies the Pyramids, with eight unique modes, stereo I/O, tap and trigger functions and programmable presets for seamless live use.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted August 11, 2019 by Mark T in Kettle Falls, WA
"Outstanding"
I’ve been playing for 35 years & I've never been a huge fan of flangers. When I decided to build a new pedalboard I was determined to research & find the absolute best pedal that is dedicated to one particular effect or sound. The stereo aspect of this pedal was what led me to choose it. I run a jvm410hjs & a 1965 Fender blackface in stereo. This pedal sounds incredible in stereo. The depth of controls and sounds go way beyond any flanger on the market. A hidden feature that puts it over the top is the momentary function. Super kool to be able to add a flanged sweep across the stereo field for 8-10 seconds in a rhythm without having to change a patch on my es8.I also have The Depths. Earthquaker Devices seem to be top notch pedals. No complaints or quality concerns at all.
Professional, 35 years experience
Fusion, Rock, Blues, Classical, Jazz, Folk.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?