Ernie Ball Super Lock Guitar Strap Locks

Ernie Ball Super Lock Guitar Strap Locks

Be confident in your strap locks! Made of nickel-plated steel, Ernie Ball Super Lock strap locks hold your guitar safely with a 360-degree secure connection.

Overall:
4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted April 21, 2019 by Mick A in Glencoe, OK
"Not perfect, but better than a lot of other brands!"
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
I used to use Schaller exclusively, but after a while you get tired of throwing Teflon tape around the barrels to keep them from squeaking. I gave the Ernie Balls a try on a more modern-looking Les Paul and they do an excellent job. My only complaint is having to get a wrench to tighten the nuts down on top of the normal thickness Levy's strap to keep them from popping off again. I caught my guitar once, I may not get so lucky next time. Other than that, they look cool, they work, and they're not terribly expensive. I'd recommend, but with caveats.
Got my first guitar in 1982 and have played since.
Metal, classic rock, hillbilly rock, some country.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 6, 2019 by Cimmay R in Seattle, WA
"Small size"
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
The strap locks are quite small, but look good. They lift the strap 3/4" off the guitar, and resemble a door knob. I like the lift since it will protect the guitar finish. The round part fits inside the button like a post, and has small ball bearings. Very easy to install. If used with a thick leather strap, there's only one thread to catch when bolting down.
Solo at home.
Chill & classic / alt rock.

Submitted September 14, 2021 by a customer from hotmail.com
"Ernie Ball Super Lock Guitar Strap Locks work great!!!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Ernie Ball Super Lock Guitar Strap Locks work perfectly with my Franklin straps..... I have installed three sets with no problem securing my guitar strap to the guitar. I put a set on my Fender Telecaster, my Fender Roadhouse Strat and my Gibson Les Paul.