Epiphone J-45 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
BACK IN STOCK

Epiphone J-45 Acoustic-Electric Guitar

Invoke the power of a genuine J-45 with this Inspired by Gibson Epiphone model. This classic sloped-shoulder acoustic includes Fishman Sonitone electronics.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 5, 2020 by a customer from csikentucky.com
"Great bang for the buck"
Just got this and just a minor truss rod adjustment and it sounds great plug it in and it gets even better! Had a sweet tone as good and even better than a lot of high dollar guitars I’ve played. Nothing bad at all that can be said about this guitar and kudos to zZounds it even arrived a day earlier than expected.
7 of 7 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 31, 2020 by Kevin A
"Great tone, and balance...but..."
I bought this guitar, but ended up returning it. It actually played well, the tone was great. I really did like the sound of this guitar, but I play in my living room mostly, or at a friend's house, without using an amp, and this is the quietest guitar I've ever owned. If you're plugging in, I guess this wouldn't be an issue, as it really does sound beautiful. But I own 6 other guitars, ranging from $200 up to $1,600, several brands...none are this soft spoken.
Intermediate home player
1 of 2 people (50%) people found this review helpful. Did you?