Epiphone Flying V Hardshell Case

Epiphone Flying V Hardshell Case

Protect your beloved Flying V in classic Epiphone style. This hardshell case is fitted with a plush interior, rugged latches and a durable tolex covering.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 15, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"A PREMIUM Case. "
I was hard pressed to find a case to fit my Epiphone ‘58 Korina V, and the genuine Epi case were sold out EVERYWHERE. I was tempted to settle for a lesser grade hardshell, just so my V would have a safe place to rest. But zZounds FINALLY restocked, and I snagged me a genuine Epiphone V case! I’m glad I waited. This is a VERY NICE case. The plush lining is a nice silvery gray, and the outer surface is a rich leather-like vinyl with bold off white stitching. I gotta tell ya, pics don’t do this case justice. If you’re on the fence, don’t hesitate. Buy the dang case already!
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 21, 2018 by T S in Sellersburg, IN
"Flying V hard case "
It’s a perfect fit for my custom and it is a pretty tough case.
4 years
Metal and rock
3 of 4 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 1, 2018 by joe c in Odessa, TX
"just what i was hoping for"
my Epiphone Korina Flying V fits in there perfect , I will have no worries while it is in this case
over 50 years of playing guitar
classic rock and blues
3 of 4 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?