When you call, mention priority code 207-MGYW
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone Les Paul Ukulele

With all the looks of the legendary guitar, the Les Paul Ukulele sounds just as good as its 6-stringed cousin with or without an amp.

"Epiphone Les Paul Ukulele Outfit " submitted October 22, 2013

By Don Pultz in Seven Hills, OH
Musical Background: Weekend Warrior, Play in my free time, and on the road
Music Style: Rock, and what ever is on the radio, not to much in country. NO RAP crap....
Overall: Epiphone has did it ! AWESOME Quality and Perfect Sound, this is one GREAT item, solid construction that made Epiphone Famous. I love the Les Paul LOOK !! lots of extras came with this item and sounds GREAT over the Amp. ZZsounds has awesome prices, THANK YOU !!

"Great Uke!" submitted April 28, 2014

By Sandy P in Kenosha, WI
Overall
Musical Background: Only been playing the uke for a few months.
Overall: I purchased the Epi Les Paul uke about 5-6 weeks ago. I was very impressed by the speedy delivery and excellent packaging. The uke itself is beautifu and very well built. You don't get the same volume while playing acoustically, but plug it into a practice amp and you'll be amazed. A very good value!

"les Paul uke" submitted August 31, 2014

By Aaron M in San Francisco, CA
Overall
Musical Background: sing, ukulele, harmonica, piano
Music Style: Rock, blues, blue grass, hip hop
Overall: Nice enough Uke for the money, should only be played plugged in. Original strings should be changed out right away. Sounds great thru an amp, but it goes out of tune after a while. Nice feel, thick neck like a les Paul makes it have more of a guitar feel Overall I like it, and zzounds was great and fast, super easy to deal with.

"It's a Les Paul Uke!" submitted March 6, 2012

By Jeremy A in Shakopee, MN
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing music for 23 years. Drums, Piano, Guitar, and now Ukulele
Music Style: rock, classic country, blues, a little of everything really.
Sound: Acoustic sound isn't as full as I would like. I play many different styles, picking and strumming. I am very satisfied while plugged in, which was my intended use. Feature: The tuners are very nice. They don't detune themselves like some lesser quality tuners do. I am primarily a guitar player so this was the first thing I tested. Nothing is more frustrating than bad tuners. This one will not let you down. The pickup works well, there is no volume knobs or equalizer so you get what you get. You will have to adjust sound on the audio side. The ability to use a strap is a great feature. Ease of Use: It's a concert size ukulele. It is as playable as any ukulele of this size. I am satisfied with the action. Quality: I don't feel this uke would fall apart on it's own. It is very solid. Take care of it as you would any guitar or ukulele and it would last you as long as you need it to. Value: The value far exceded my expectations. Manufacturer Support: n/a The Wow Factor: It is a Les Paul. Overall: I love the looks of this ukulele. When I took it out of the box it exceded my expectations on looks. I purchased my first 4 ukuleles at the same time, this is the only acoustic/electric I chose. The acoustic sound doesn't resonate as well as an 'acoustic only' ukulele, but don't let that deter you. It is great as an electric and, let's be honest, one would mainly be interested in this one because it looks like a Les Paul. It is a Les Paul and it is made very well.
34 of 38 people (89.47%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Worth twice the price" submitted March 21, 2014

Overall
Musical Background: Been playing 4.5 years... guitar, fiddle, banjo, harmonica, and now uke.
Overall: I played several ukuleles in the $200-$500 range, and the Epiphone Les Paul uke was by far the best sounding, best feeling, and best looking one of all. If you're a guitar player, like me, this instrument will feel totally familiar. I play an Epiphone Les Paul Studio, and this uke feels like a tiny version of that. Excellent craftsmanship, superb design, elegant looks, and quality sound combine in this handy little travel-size instrument!

"Epic Epiphone Epiphany" submitted July 14, 2015

By Steven S in Anderson, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 43 years playing Bass Guitar,, begginer six string guitar, ukulele and 6 hole native american cedar flute.
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Metal, Alternative, Folk, Reggae, Christian, Rhythm and Blues, Blues.
Overall: I bought the Heritage Cherry Burst. The joy i felt when I saw it was nothing short of an epic epiphany that this instrument is more than an instrument, it is a work of art. Epiphone is known for its quality craftsmanship,,, but this ukulele is a heart stopper. It sounds great, it plays greater, and the fit and finish is the greatest I have ever seen in a brand new instrument. One of these should be in the Louvre Art Museum in Paris, it is that beautiful.

"Epiphone electric ukulele" submitted August 5, 2014

By Linda B in St. Olaf, IA
Overall
Musical Background: Ukulele, guitar. Play at park events, parties and jam at home.
Music Style: Everything!
Overall: Fantastic Uke and looks great too! I found it necessary to put new/quality string on this before getting optimum sound but overall a very nice instrument. Fast delivery from ZZ. I also ordered an amp. Two thumbs up!

"Far from perfect" submitted May 6, 2014

By David C in Marion, MA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar for over 50 years. I can also get around on a bunch of other stringed instruments
Music Style: I like and play most styles, except rap or hip-hop.
Overall: Mine had terrible action was not even close to having correct intonation. It was beyond using a couple of shims to correct. I took down the bridge saddle for the action and shimmed the neck pocket (trying to make the distance between the nut and bridge longer), but it was not enough. I will have to fill the neck holes and re-drill them. I have a couple of quality ukes already, but I wanted to get one of these as I have a Gibson Cherry Burst Les Paul. The pickup sounds alright, but the acoustic sound is soft as I expected it to be. A set Aqulla strings helped, but I still need to do a bit of work to make it playable - the intonation has to be close or it's useless to me.

"epiphone les paul uke" submitted October 6, 2012

By Andrew Gigi in london, MI
Overall
Overall: This uke is great as a beginner it's beautiful, however their were a few minor flaws on the neck by the nut, but not noticeable until looked at closely. Sounds is decent while un plugged. But when plugged in it has a buzzy sound when strummed hard. I recommend changing to Aquila strings but better sound and more tone. But overall great instrument I love mine, I stare at it all day. Buy!

"awesome uke" submitted June 25, 2015

By tom murphy in voorhees, NJ
Overall
Overall: Can't say enough good words about this uke .Only complaint was strings it comes with sound like trash. Replace with nygut and all is awesome

When you call, mention priority code 207-MGYW. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449