When you call, mention priority code 20W-SB1T

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone Union Jack

It doesn't get much more British than this. Emblazoned with the Union Jack design, this Sheraton has punchy tone thanks to its Gibson mini-humbuckers.

"Great blues sound" submitted November 17, 2015

By Paula L in Austin, TX
Musical Background: 20+ years of playing/collecting guitars and basses
Music Style: Metal/Rock/Blues
Overall: I love the pickups in this guitar. I have run this through my Blackstar and Mesa Boogie amps. This guitar has a killer blues tone and cleans up nicely. Overall, this guitar looks great, has a nice beefy neck and is a good weight. I was disappointed with the imperfections with the paint. On both sides of the nut, I have a about 1-2 inch strip where the paint is peeling? I cannot tell if this was a bad scrape job or if there was pressure put on the neck in that area that caused the paint cracking (there was no damage to the case or shipping box).

"a great gear for guitarist" submitted October 8, 2017

By Johnny L in Boston, MA
Musical Background: Professional Guitarist, been playing for 15 years
Music Style: Hard Rock, Shred Metal, Contemporary Jazz, Blues
Overall: This guitar is worth definitely more than its values. One of the best Epiphone I have ever seen. The sound is cool for jazz, pop, Bri-pop, etc, and its hand-craft is beyond amazing. Super beautiful and sounds super nice.

"Epi Union Jack" submitted August 5, 2015

By Kenny S in Penns Grove, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: 14 yrs.....rock n roll.id love to play out someday but not enough like minded individuals in the swamps of south jersey lol
Music Style: Rock n roll
Overall: well,I must say I've bought this bc mainly I've been on an Oasis binge. Great guitar but one thing that irked me were the wood chippings and shavings lining the guitar and case when it arrived-seriously Epiphone?!Im guessing they've resorted to hiring Monkeys in their shipping department lol....but a great sounding guitar nonetheless.i love my gretsch Tim Armstrong too....but the old timey hokey "frequensator" tailpiece on this Epiphone is nice and pretty. Capable of raunchy rock,blues,and sweet sounding melodies with a nice neck.

"Stunning guitar! Hard to put it down." submitted July 27, 2015

By Joe L in St Paul, MN
Musical Background: Playing guitar and bass for 25 years
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Bluegrass, etc
Overall: I've been looking for a Sheraton and the pickups and electronics on this one sealed the deal for me. The entire finish is flawless. All the stripes are sharp and centered. The fretwork is top-notch. This guitar came with spot-on intonation and a nice low action. Very little tweaking was required. I rubbed some F-ONE oil into the fingerboard (it was a bit dry) and the rich rosewood just popped. I also swapped out the lousy factory strings. Epiphone's website says these come strung up with D'addarios but mine sure didn't. With that done, this is the best playing and sounding Epiphone I've ever picked up. The electronics are top notch! The CTS pots are solid and smooth with a nice sweep, and the jack socket is tight and noise free. You can tell these are top-tier parts. The inlays are beautifully done and the binding is flawless. I really like the parallel binding stripes running up the fingerboard. Build quality is every bit as good as Gibson 335s I've picked up. They even sanded inside the f-holes. Not a rough edge to be found. These pickups are truly great. From nice warm jazzy tones to overdrive, they sound great. I find myself using the middle position a lot. Nice useful tones can be found in any position. The case is great too, and distinctive. I don't care about collectability. This guitar is an amazing player and I'm going to play the hell out of mine. Highly recommended. Thank you Zzounds!

When you call, mention priority code 20W-SB1T. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449