Epiphone Coronet Electric Guitar

Epiphone Coronet Electric Guitar

When you need to blast out some no-frills rock 'n roll, you gotta get a Coronet. Powered by a single PRO P-90 Dogear pickup, this guitar snarls like a beast.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 26, 2021 by Sande P in Newport News, VA
"A MONSTER!!!!"
I have purchased a lot of guitars in my life, many from you all. Let me say, that this Epiphone Coronet(red cherry), blows a lot of them away. I'm talking Fender, and Gibson alike. I mean, $399.99! Give me a break! I think it could probably go for $599.99 easily. i wouldn't be surprised to see the price go up eventually ,Anyway, I digress. First of all, right out of the box, the action was almost perfect. Intonation seemed to be pretty decent as well. The fret ends were not sharp at all( unlike some of the fenders I have purchased), and they are polished nicely. The P-90 screams, even through my little pig nose amp. Unbelievable. I would highly recommend this guitar to anyone, pro, am, beginner, anybody.(P.S. - get the cherry finish, the wood looks good under the red cherry.Epiphone hit a home run with this oneSincerely, Sande Protich
Studied classical guitar in college, music major
Blues, classical, folk, flamenco
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 4, 2021 by Dawn H
"Thrilled!!!"
I tried to get one of these guitars for my husband for Christmas. So I ordered from another vendor. Each month, since December, I was told the guitar would be delivered in "four weeks". Three days ago, I discovered zZounds has the guitar for $50 cheaper. I called, spoke with John M. who assured delivery of the guitar in two days. I cancelled with the other company and ordered through John. Two days later, the guitar arrived. It was packed and shipped with the utmost care. My husband was very pleased to finally receive his Christmas gift.. even if it was five months late. I plan to make further gift purchases with this vendor.
Musician wife