Epiphone Coronet Electric Guitar

Epiphone Coronet Electric Guitar

When you need to blast out some no-frills rock 'n' roll, pick up a Coronet. Powered by a single PRO P-90 Dogear pickup, this guitar snarls like a beast.

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
Submitted April 26, 2021 by Sande P in Newport News, VA
"A MONSTER!!!!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I have purchased a lot of guitars in my life, many from you all. Let me say, that this Epiphone Coronet(red cherry), blows a lot of them away. I'm talking Fender, and Gibson alike. I mean, $399.99! Give me a break! I think it could probably go for $599.99 easily. i wouldn't be surprised to see the price go up eventually ,Anyway, I digress. First of all, right out of the box, the action was almost perfect. Intonation seemed to be pretty decent as well. The fret ends were not sharp at all( unlike some of the fenders I have purchased), and they are polished nicely. The P-90 screams, even through my little pig nose amp. Unbelievable. I would highly recommend this guitar to anyone, pro, am, beginner, anybody.(P.S. - get the cherry finish, the wood looks good under the red cherry.Epiphone hit a home run with this oneSincerely, Sande Protich
Studied classical guitar in college, music major
Blues, classical, folk, flamenco
23 of 24 people (96%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 29, 2021 by a customer from outlook.com
"beautiful"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I love this guitar. It is very light, super comfortable and easy to play, the neck feels great. The finish looks great. Out of the box it just needed a good setup, and some fret polishing. Mine arrived with a couple of minor cosmetic issues but no major problems.I did raise the dogear with a shim, it's pretty low due to the design. That added a lot of sparkling and body, and some more "bridge" feeling to the tone (without the raise I deduct one star for sound, and because the volume only knows on/off).
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 7, 2022 by a customer from gmail.com
"Move over Gibson….there is a better junior in town"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Blows every Custom Shop and USA model Gibson junior I have played in the last several years out of the water. For the price, you can’t beat it. Mine had zero issues out of the box. Finish and fret work were all near perfect. Holds in tune well and sounds absolutely amazing!
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 4, 2021 by Dawn H
"Thrilled!!!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I tried to get one of these guitars for my husband for Christmas. So I ordered from another vendor. Each month, since December, I was told the guitar would be delivered in "four weeks". Three days ago, I discovered zZounds has the guitar for $50 cheaper. I called, spoke with John M. who assured delivery of the guitar in two days. I cancelled with the other company and ordered through John. Two days later, the guitar arrived. It was packed and shipped with the utmost care. My husband was very pleased to finally receive his Christmas gift.. even if it was five months late. I plan to make further gift purchases with this vendor.
Musician wife
Rock
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?