Overall:
4.5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted July 24, 2020 by James H in STATEN ISLAND, NY
"Amazing finish!!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Beautiful guitar, fantastic pickups, smooth fingerboard & amazing color. This is my 3rd Epiphone Les Paul & I'm not disappointed. I had some issues though as I had to return 3 of them before finally getting a perfect one on the 4th try. The staff at zZounds was great though & we finally got it all sorted out. I love how this guitar looks & sounds. The Indian Laurel fretboard pleasantly surprised me with how smooth it is & it's a darker shade of wood that I like for a fretboard. Pictures do not do this guitar justice, the electric blue color with the sparkles throughout really has to be seen in person to be appreciated. A great Les Paul!!!
17 of 17 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 4, 2020 by Scott P in Fort Wayne, IN
"Love this guitar"
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Ordered this guitar from zZounds and it was delivered quickly. Being a huge Kiss fan I had to have this guitar. I was blown away by the finish. The neck and fret board were perfect. No sharp edges and no fret buzz. The only negative was that the pickup switch was broken and the coa was missing. I contacted Gibson support and they had the issues corrected within a week. No regrets on this purchase. The Seymour Duncan's sound really good clean, but blew me away with distortion. Love playing this guitar. Thank you zZounds for having an awesome selection of gear, great customer service, and payment plans.
Beginner
Rock, blues, and metal
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 25, 2021 by Wallace Brown in Seattle, WA
"A great guitar with a minor tweak"
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
Looks wise- I’ve never seen a cooler finish. The case is well made and looks great as well. Needed a set up but that’s to be expected. My only gripe was identical humbuckers... a weird choice but easily remedied with a zebra Duncan jazz in the neck and now it sings.
Punk rock and roll
Punk rock and roll with a blend of nonsensical blues
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 3, 2022 by a customer from comcast.net
"A Masterpiece"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
There isn’t enough praise I can shower upon this brilliant guitar. The aesthetics are crazy! You could hide in a dark room and it seems like this thing would still find a way to sparkle. Close your eyes and play, you’ll find how perfectly the Seymour Duncan JB pickups mate with the Les Paul body. Roll back the volume and you have that perfect crunch with a satisfying mid and treble bite for all styles of rock and blues. Crank up the gain and spin the volume up to 11 and the guitar breathes fire! Especially in the bridge position. I have over 30 guitars in my collection and owned many more. This is the most satisfied I’ve been with any guitar right out of the box. I will leave this thing fully as it came and treasure it until the day I can pass this gift on to my children. Way to go Epiphone!!

Submitted June 12, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Just great."
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I'm a 50 old yers dude who owned over 200 guitars probably in my life, among them several Gibson, all kinds, Custom, Standart, De Luxe, and so on, this one, BY FAR, is the most beautiful guitar that I've seen in my life and for sure the most beautiful that I owned.The quality is fantastic, the sound just great, the finish is outstanding, easy to play, stay in tune easily, the one that I got was even with a comfortable action, anyway, everything in this guitar is awesome.At last, THE PRICE, you can't beat this, just impossible, now it's up to you, you can spend thousands of dollars on a Gibson ( totally understandable, I love Gibson ) or spend less the one thousand dollars and have this gorgeous workhorse doing the job as good as any other brandy guitar.
6 of 7 people (86%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 10, 2020 by Joe L in Lowell, MA
"Amazing look, okay guitar."
Overall: 3 out of 5 stars
Definitely overpriced, but then again, you’re paying for the name and the free guitars Tommy Thayer’s getting out of the deal.It claims to have two Seymour Duncan Jazz Bridge pickups. Those are my favorite pickup, I already have them in two other guitars, and to me, the sound out of this doesn’t feel like them.It does feel a bit cheaply made, even compared to the Epiphone Wilshire I own, which is another artist model and was three hundred bucks cheaper than this.I don’t know if it was damaged in shipping or was already broken, but my neck pickup does not function. Switching to the middle is noisy and thin and the neck position is a killswitch.The bridge pickup has some wiring issues as well, the volume pot actually has to be backed off slightly from 100% before it will work. I don’t want to go through the process of returning it for repairs or replacement. I’m not good at wiring my own stuff but it’d be easier to bring it to a local guy. Especially if shipping was the issue to begin with. The control knobs don’t feel like the were placed in properly, either, they’re uneven and wobbly, not flush with the body at all.The only reason to buy it is the finish, and it does look great. The chrome hardware is also quite snazzy, far more mirrored than usual.I don’t know if it’s $800+ worth of great, probably not.I don’t regret buying this but I also wouldn’t buy it again, if that makes any sense to you.
5 of 12 people (42%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 8, 2021 by William P in North Kingstown, RI
"Best Epiphone Les Paul I’ve ever played."
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Beautiful finish aside, this guitar just shines in every way. The Seymour Duncan’s sound absolutely stellar on this, and the neck profile is so comfortable. If you’re looking for a new Les Paul, I would highly recommend this. 5/5!
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 6, 2021 by William P
"Excellent Epiphone"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
This is a amazing epiphone. Beautiful finish aside, the neck profile is so comfortable, and the Seymour Duncan’s are outstanding. I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for anew Les Paul.
7 of 7 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 24, 2020 by Frank S in Farmingdale, NY
"A toy, not a real playable instrument"
Overall: 1.5 out of 5 stars
This is a novelty guitar. Epiphones are good for what they are but this is a real stinker. Yes it does look incredible and the paint is top notch, but guitar itself is cheap with plastic finish and about $350 over what it should be. And also note no certification is coming with this batch. I was very disappointed. Any entry level Gibson or prs would destroy this in quality , maybe not looks .
It’s sounds very thin and cheap
Awesome finish but it’s not a quality guitar
Ok
Chinese guitars have come a long way, but the reason Gibson cost so much more is quality woods electronics
Worth $450-$500 max not $849
Horrible
The finish is incredible over cheap wood. A epiphone will Never match a USA Gibson in anyway no matter how many parts are changed
Professional musician
Rock, pop Christian rock
14 of 43 people (33%) people found this review helpful. Did you?