map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 1ZZ-NP0Z

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone Les Paul Studio LT

The Epiphone Les Paul Studio LT delivers all the tone and feel of the famed guitar with dual zebra humbuckers and solid, all-mahogany construction.

"A thing of beauty" submitted January 9, 2018

By John F. in Ashdown , AR
Musical Background: Wanna be pro
Music Style: Texas/Red Dirt, Blues
Overall: It was I tough decision between this or the 100. In the end, I’m happy I got this one. I love the Walnut finish and cleaner lines with no pick guard. It came in good shape. I’d read another review saying it arrived with loose screws. Mine arrived with nothing loose. Finish looked great, knobs and switches working fine. No problems with it staying in tune. I have a Special II professionally set up with EMGs pickups. Compared to it, the setup on this one was not bad at all. The only difference between this and the 100 is no maple top, pick guard or neck plate. Unless you just have to have em, you don’t need or will miss em.

"wonderful" submitted October 8, 2018

By Steven C. in Rugby, ND
Musical Background: Guitar
Music Style: electric
Overall: Really nice guitar. Great finish. i had to take it in to have it set up better. The strings were to high and the jack cut out. Had a new one put in instead of going through the hassall of packing it back up and shipping it back. Cost was $15.00 The new jack was much tighter.

"A keeper but....." submitted October 11, 2019

By SD B. in Granite Falls, NC
Music Style: Rock, Southern Rock, Country, Blues, Alternative Rock
Overall: Purchased this with low expectations out of the box for mod platform. Actually very surprised buy the tone and playability especially in this price range. I have been playing for 43 years and believe this to be a good value. String change, slight neck week, and set intonation plugged it into a Marshall tube amp and boom usable sound. Now it IS not. $2000 LP but a barroom gigging musician can use this and not have to worry about their high end gear. My only real complaint is the finish, I ordered the walnut wanting a walnut colored finish and what I have is a very dark (nice looking tho) brown finish. It doesn’t look like the pictures at all and I mean at all. This has happened on a couple other brands lower end models (I like to play and see what I can do to lower end guitars and how good I can make them on a budget). It is nice so I will keep it just not exactly the finish that I hoped for. Overall solid budget instrument that will get some stage time.

"Damn nice" submitted April 27, 2019

By Brian R. in Sanford, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Playing bass for 35 years, guitar for 15. Used to play professionally.
Music Style: Rock, metal, hip-hop, funk, reggae, alternative
Overall: Just got this one last week. I've played them in the stores and loved the neck and feel of the body, so always wanted one. This one is really nice. The stock strings were absolutely horrible. Put a new set of 10s on it and wow, it really sounds and plays nice.

"Great value" submitted September 12, 2019

By Brian R. in Sanford, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Former professional, now just play and record at home
Music Style: Alternative, rock, metal, funk, hip-hop
Overall: I've wanted an EPI Les Paul for a while. I'd been looking at Studios since they were less glitz but still a good LP. I saw the walnut in pics online and it always looked dull. I found one at a local store and the looks in person were stunning. I played it and loved it. Got it for a much better deal here and couldn't be happier.

"Beautiful Guitar!!!!!" submitted February 13, 2020

By Bradley B. in Islamorada, FL
Overall
Overall: I am so impressed with the beautiful finish and just the way this guitar feels!!! I haven't tried to play it yet, I am just looking at how Gorgeous it looks in the beautiful guitar stand I ordered with it!Everyone @ zZounds are Great Folks!!! You can trust their Professional crew to give you the Quality that you deserve!

"Not good" submitted July 19, 2018

By Porter S. in Rossville, IL
Music Style: Metal,blues,rock
Overall: Nice looking guitar....but that's it...wont stay in tune..I tried everything to get it to stay tuned except new machine heads....cheap guitar...I learned my lesson...wont but another

"Amazing Value" submitted February 15, 2020

By Chris D. in Lewiston, NY
Musical Background: Season player
Music Style: Classic rock
Overall: Great guitar for a great price, arrived within 20 hours of purchasing. No issues with anything, set up nice. Holds tune. No buzz. Great guitar for a reasonable price

When you call, mention priority code 1ZZ-NP0Z. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Sábado 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: