Epiphone Limited Edition Nancy Wilson Fanatic Electric Guitar (with Case)

Epiphone Limited Edition Nancy Wilson Fanatic Electric Guitar (with Case)

Channel your inner "Barracuda" with Nancy Wilson's signature Fanatic. Based on the legendary Nighthawk, this guitar offers supercharged humbucker tones.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 4, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"cool guitar potentially..."
super svelt and has a kinda smaller LP type vibe (without a carved top)...the switching options are cool, good variety of sounds. -had to send mine back, the neck angle was way too shallow - even with saddles all the way down, action was still not low enough to meet pretty much any modern guitar specs. should not have passed QC.
7 of 7 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 11, 2021 by Mike M in Ardmore, OK
"Stay away"
QC is lacking I believe they was in a hurry to get them out and things were missed. The soldering is sloppy position 3 and 4 did not work due to wires touching and the finish on the neck started cracking I emailed zZounds and was sent a copy of the warranty and basically I can mail it in and at my expense to epiphone and they may or may not fix or replace it. I'm starting to really question if I will buy anything else from here and that's sad because I have bought many guitars and amps from zZounds I know the guitar's failures are not there fault but I've had the guitar less than a month and it's been nothing but issues. I expected more from epiphone and zZounds. On the bright side the case is one of the nicest if seen to come with a guitar especially at this price point. Well done epiphone for making a great case
Semi pro