Epiphone Les Paul Muse Electric Guitar
ONLY 2 LEFT

Epiphone Les Paul Muse Electric Guitar

Featuring a range of brilliant finishes, the Les Paul Muse will immediately spark your creativity. A pair of Alnico Classic PRO pickups crank out fat tones.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 22, 2020 by Chris C in Edwardsville, PA
"Just what I was looking for"
Build quality is excellent. I got the pearl white and it's almost three dimensional looking. White binding is done perfectly. Something I'm not used to on an Epiphone. The neck is a nice C shape a little chunkier than a 60s profile but fast and comfortable. It's slightly narrowed at the nut and has a great feeling when barring chords or grabbing open chords.. Now the pups.. I have a Gibson traditional pro with classic 57 and 57+ pups. These alnico classic pros are just about the same sounding pickups, no need to swap them!! Great sounding comfortable les paul that won't break your back!!
Playing 33 years semi professional...
Rock
21 of 22 people (95%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 4, 2020 by Eric M in Germantown, WI
"QA is slipping, but still worth a shot"
This guitar's been a bit of a journey for me.The first one I got, the pickup ring was broken (apparently in transport,) with what looked like sawdust all over the body. Still liked the feel of it, other than the A string having multiple dead spots. With obvious shipping issues, I took advantage of zZounds' great customer service to exchange for another white Muse. The second one arrived with a broken high E string (which, hey, strings break, no sweat,) that same "sawdust" all over, a glob of black finish like a finish run where the headstock blends into the neck, scratches on the back and what looks like areas of clear finish between the binding and the painted white. Plus what I suspect is a miscut belly cut - as it looks like it bulges out around the edge of the pickup selector switch cavity, which the other did not.Yes, it's "only" a $500 guitar, but this is $100 guitar finish quality and shouldn't have gotten past QA. I'm still likely keeping it as I like the feel and weight and don't want to go through another exchange (as the color's now out of stock and I don't really like the others,) but it's very disappointing.
Sounds great, so far.
Nice and light, comfortable neck.
See comments on finish, the QA on the finish *really* needs help.
Called Gibson/Epiphone to ask about the pickup height (since they came in VERY low, one edge under the pickup ring) and didn't really get an answer.
Love the way it should look, and it feels very good. I wish the finish were up to the price.
Longtime casual
Multiple
7 of 10 people (70%) people found this review helpful. Did you?