Epiphone Les Paul Classic Worn Electric Guitar
BACK IN STOCK

Epiphone Les Paul Classic Worn Electric Guitar

With a gently worn-in finish for a hint of vintage vibe, this Les Paul has the classic maple-topped mahogany body loaded with Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted October 13, 2020 by Tyler Free in Alexandria, LA
"A great platform for an up grade guitar"
the finish on thr ebony is exactly what i wanted and the feel is great. I didnt have any fret issues like most of the reviews I watched but there are some areas that needs attention. The picks arent terrible but are not on par with my other guitars. They just have way too much low end. The nut heighth is about 3mm off the fret board which isnt too bad. Not having the cst pots is a bummer. Now for the good. The tuners appear to be holding tune very good after a string change. The bridge is very comfortable and seems well made. The fret board is a lot better than i was expecting.
The stock pickups leave a little to be desired. After I throw in some jbs this thing will scream.
this model should come with cts pots no one can argue. The coil split is a nice touch but ill probably never use it.
The playability is very nice and smooth
Ive only had it for one day but its pretty sturdy. I expect ot to hold up well. Minus the cheap electronics.
Considering the corner cutting with the pots i feel this should sell around 400-425.
The last epiphone i bought i didnt keep this one will stick around.
The style of this guitar is amazing very appealing.
Praise and worship, blues, hard rock, metal
16 of 17 people (94%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 2, 2020 by Matthew L in Gettysburg, PA
"classic worn les paul gold top"
I really wasn't sure if I was going to like the finish but after playing it for a few days I'm in love. It almost feels like raw wood in my hands. Very earthy. Almost hand crafted. The pickups are a little bit hotter than the probuckers in my standard pro but the quality is every bit a match. The electronics are not cts like the regular 2020 classic and that was a bit of a let down but they still work fine. Very well built instrument. Aside from some sharp fret ends the quality is just what I expect at this price point. Setup out of the box was perfect.
pickups are hotter than probucker but suits my style great. Electronics are not cts although the regular classic does have this feature. Split coil.feature is fantastic.
the electronics not being cts like the regular classic was a big let down. Tuners and bridge are great
very playable. Sounds very powerful and sustain is simply amazing.
very sturdy and well made. Came set up perfectly out of the box. Fret edges are a little sharp but that can be fixed fairly easy.
this guitar is every bit as good aside from the fret edges as my standard pro. Totally worth the money.
the worn finish on this guitar is very unique. I really wasn't sure if I was going to like it but I've totally fallen in love. It feels like a real piece of wood in my hands. Almost as if it was made for me
22 years. Home jammer
rock
10 of 11 people (91%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 6, 2021 by Steven Riggs in Circleville, OH
"Amazing!"
I ordered this guitar in gold. I am retiring my 1975 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe. It has a lot of miles on it. Still plays great and sounds terrific and maybe one of the only ones around that has never had a headstock problem! Anyway I wanted a guitar that has the same feel to the neck. This Epiphone Les Paul classic worn is it! It is definitely a perfect slim taper 60s neck. That's the way the 1970s Les Paul Deluxe guitars were. This Qatar sounds amazing and plays like butter. Absolutely perfect fret job and came out of the box setup. A big thank you to zZounds. This was my first time ordering anything from this company and they shipped it quickly. No sooner had I ordered then I had an email with the tracking number. Great communication. Excellent company.
Professional 20 years ago
I play jazz, blues, rock dot-dot. You name it. I still play out a decent amount but I don't travel and play professionally anymo

Submitted December 20, 2020 by D. A in New Tazewell, TN
"Grade A product ! And shipping !"
I don't do reviews much but this guitar is great right out of the box ! Will put some super slinkys on it thats it ...the company's shipping is fast and i mean 2 days !
Intermediate
Rock
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 25, 2020 by The Jay in Atlantic City, NJ
"Decent enough home guitar, good price"
It's not the most attractive thing, but definitely a Les Paul in all the ways that matter most. Modding mine almost immediately with stuff I mostly have on hand, but the stock pups are pretty good. Not my sound but one that a lot of people would be very happy with, unlike the old muddy epiphone pickups of days gone by these are very credible.Nut on this one was cut near-perfectly, as well as I've seen on any guitars in this range. All of the electronics work & feel solid. In a pinch I'd have no issue playing a show as it arrived out of the box. A tiny amount of fret sprout, and I'm not crazy about the matte finish. The back of the neck is going to need some kind of sanding or something, it feels like eggshell wall paint. Minor things and easily addressed. But yes, if you have a tight budget and need a no-frills Les Paul, maybe for your home studio, this does the trick! Actually it does have 2 push-pulls so that's a little frilly.
12 of 18 people (67%) people found this review helpful. Did you?