Epiphone Masterbilt Frontier Acoustic-Electric Guitar

Epiphone Masterbilt Frontier Acoustic-Electric Guitar

Push the limits of your acoustic performances with the Masterbilt Frontier. Its solid Sitka spruce top with maple back and sides offer a crisp, clear sound.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 3, 2020 by John T
"Amazing guitar for the money and super fast delivery!"
I ordered this from Sweetwater back on May 4th and was supposed to get delivery mid-June to only find out (after trying to contact them for weeks) at best it may be August when I get this guitar. I cancel my order last night and reordered at 5 pm from zZounds and it was on my doorstep the next morning at 11am. Truly amazing. This this is an absolutely beautiful looking guitar with amazing tones with the maple construction. This is a steal at this price.
14 of 15 people (93%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 9, 2020 by a customer from yahoo.com
"I’ve joined the believers for the Epiphone Masterbilt line."
First off, I have to say I am extremely pleased with the quick and efficient service at zZounds. After researching that the Masterbilt Frontier model is still waitlisted from another well-known music store for an unspecified amount of time, I saw that this was in stock and quickly ordered it. I received it in two days, which is amazing. Out of the box, the action is slightly higher than I would like but still playable. It came with Gibson strings. Overall, the tone is superb, with good clarity, and the fit and finish of the guitar is great. This guitar is definitely in keeping with the notion that Masterbilt guitars punch above their price range in terms of value. Looking forward to the music of this guitar and doing business with zZounds again in the future.
9 of 10 people (90%) people found this review helpful. Did you?