Epiphone SG Modern Figured Electric Guitar

Epiphone SG Modern Figured Electric Guitar

Jump into the 21st century with the Epiphone SG Modern. Packed with coil splitting and phase switching, this guitar is versatile and affordable.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 19, 2020 by dale k in North Collins, NY
"Very Impressed"
I just received my Epiphone SG Modern yesterday and I was pleased to find that there is nothing about this guitar to disappoint me. It looks beautiful, sounds great and plays extremely well. I'm not going to comment on all the different aspects of it because I can sum it up by saying that this guitar has no weak spots. I can see and feel a higher level of quality in this guitar. Epiphone has done a fantastic job of upgrading their line. The addition of CTS electronics is a big plus for me and the overall quality of these guitars has noticeably improved. zZounds said this would get to me in three days and it only took two. Great job!
hobbyist
classic rock, country, pop, blues
16 of 16 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 20, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"All The Hype On Greaty Quality, but same QC"
Came with a bad patch cord jack. Seemed like intonation was off as well, will never know, on its way back to zZounds
of 2 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?