Epiphone Les Paul Classic Electric Guitar

Epiphone Les Paul Classic Electric Guitar

Play any genre and look good while doing it with this axe! Loaded with Alnico Custom PRO humbuckers, this Epiphone Les Paul Classic is a tremendous value.

Overall:
10 out of 10 stars
Submitted March 12, 2020 by Ricardo Diaz in Alton, TX
"Epiphone Les Paul Classic 2020"
Overall: 10 out of 10 stars
Just received my guitar. Excellent quality with these new models. Fairly close to its brother the Gibson. All the quality parts are there. From Grover tuners, to the graph nut. Can go wrong with this guitar for the price.
20 of 20 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 28, 2020 by Ben Moffatt in Plant City, FL
"Epiphone Les Paul Classic"
Overall: 10 out of 10 stars
Ok, so I don't know how Epiphone does it but somehow they do. Came out of the box tuned it up and just wow! Absolutely great sounding and playing instrument. No blemishes, looks wonderful. Can't be beat at this price, in fact could go for more $. If you're looking for a Les Paul that looks and sounds the part without breaking the bank this will not disappoint. Highly recommended!More to come after I spend a little more time with it.
Playing for about 46 yrs, mostly recording
Rock, Blues, Jazz
48 of 49 people (98%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 19, 2020 by Todd Hammond in Oxford, MA
"Awesome"
Overall: 10 out of 10 stars
I played strats since I was a kid and always loved the les paul sound just could never find one I liked. I went on a whim and said 500$ its gotta be decent. LOVE this guitar. I have it running into a orange 60w amp itll blow you away. Must buy really I got the honey blonde love it love it.
11 of 11 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 11, 2020 by J J in Texarkana, AR
"Out of the box"
Overall: 10 out of 10 stars
I just received mine today, 12/11/20, right out of the box. This guitar is unbelievable. Epiphone has went above and beyond. It looks, plays, &sounds amazing . Do yourself a huge favor and buy this guitar thanks to zZounds the number 1 music store in the world ."WOW"
10 yrs
Blues, classic rock, jass
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 22, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"" Christmas Classic""
Overall: 10 out of 10 stars
I just received my new Les PaulClassic today. After considerable resurch on specs,quality control, and other reviews I decided to purchase this perticular model.It has the slim neck and grover tuners in a flawless Cherry Sunburst finish.The guitar is a little darker than in the videos but you know what? I Love it! I can't take my eyes off of it it's so beautiful! And payability,Wow!
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 15, 2022 by Bobby K in Gardendale, AL
"Awesome Axe"
Overall: 9 out of 10 stars
the best sound from a solid body, sustained tones, has great features to make it your own sound
A Great Rock and Roll sound or Blues. It's just what you do with it. It is a great guitar
open-coil "zebra" Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers with CTS electronics, coil-splitting and phase switching, and Grover Rotomatic machine heads. Everything used on this guitar is top-notch in My opinion.
Very playable and easy with the SlimTaper D-profile neck. You can make this baby sing or cry!
Very Well Made, with extraordinary pickups, hardware
It's a good price for the Quality you get
Never had any problems with support on this product
The Choice of Colors and construction with the right woods for sustainability and great hardware is what made it shine above all other guitars for Me.
Lead guitarist, songwriter for over 50 years