Epiphone Les Paul Classic Electric Guitar
BACK IN STOCK

Epiphone Les Paul Classic Electric Guitar

Play any genre and look good while doing it with this axe! Loaded with Alnico Custom PRO humbuckers, this Epiphone Les Paul Classic is a tremendous value.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 28, 2020 by Ben Moffatt in Plant City, FL
"Epiphone Les Paul Classic"
Ok, so I don't know how Epiphone does it but somehow they do. Came out of the box tuned it up and just wow! Absolutely great sounding and playing instrument. No blemishes, looks wonderful. Can't be beat at this price, in fact could go for more $. If you're looking for a Les Paul that looks and sounds the part without breaking the bank this will not disappoint. Highly recommended!More to come after I spend a little more time with it.
Playing for about 46 yrs, mostly recording
Rock, Blues, Jazz
35 of 35 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 12, 2020 by Ricardo Diaz in Alton, TX
"Epiphone Les Paul Classic 2020"
Just received my guitar. Excellent quality with these new models. Fairly close to its brother the Gibson. All the quality parts are there. From Grover tuners, to the graph nut. Can go wrong with this guitar for the price.
12 of 12 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 19, 2020 by Todd Hammond in Oxford, MA
"Awesome"
I played strats since I was a kid and always loved the les paul sound just could never find one I liked. I went on a whim and said 500$ its gotta be decent. LOVE this guitar. I have it running into a orange 60w amp itll blow you away. Must buy really I got the honey blonde love it love it.
7 of 7 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 11, 2020 by J J in Texarkana, AR
"Out of the box"
I just received mine today, 12/11/20, right out of the box. This guitar is unbelievable. Epiphone has went above and beyond. It looks, plays, &sounds amazing . Do yourself a huge favor and buy this guitar thanks to zZounds the number 1 music store in the world ."WOW"
10 yrs
Blues, classic rock, jass
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?