Epiphone Les Paul Junior Electric Guitar
BACK IN STOCK

Epiphone Les Paul Junior Electric Guitar

Sporting a single dog-ear P-90, the Epiphone Les Paul Junior is a no-frills rock machine. Les Paul Juniors are all about getting unadulterated tone.

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted February 8, 2021 by Mark Bass in St. Petersburg, FL
"Epiphone Les Paul Jr"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
While waiting for this guitar to be delivered I made a mental list of all the possible aftermarket parts that might need to be replaced to bring it up to gig speed (wraparound bridge, tuners, P90 pup, nut, 50's wiring kit). None of those need to be replaced on this beauty! I put on a set of Curt Mangan 11-48's, installed a .225 Fralin P90 shim and adjusted the relief and action and this thing is competitive for sound and playability with locals using Fralin +5% overwound P90's. I'm a VERY satisfied customer.
Retired pro
Rock, Country Rock
14 of 14 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 28, 2020 by Bryan F in Waveland, MS
"Wow!!! What a tone Machine , Quality Build"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Really Nice Guitar. A Real Tone Machine !! Everything Was pretty sharp and a quality finish and build, the Electronics are top notch , this guitar feels better than my Gibson, thee neck is just the right Feel not to chunky and not to thin ...just right. I put some D'addario EHR310 Half Rounds 10/46 , and the set The action to 4/64 at the 12th Fret on low E and it sounds Great
Professional Musician , rock And member of Beatles Tribute Band , been playing over 30 years
Rock , pop, Brit Pop,
27 of 28 people (96%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 3, 2020 by Shawn Curto in Calumet, MI
"Awesome Real Deal Junior !!!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
This guitar came today, only had to wait 4 days. I've been waiting for Epiphone to "reissue" a P90 set neck junior for a while, and I saw this one on the NAMM show coverage on YouTube. Fit and finish is outstanding, plays great after a few minor tweaks to my taste, and sounds sweet. Real pleased with the new headstock shape and tuners too. A for real junior, for not a lot of money. Very satisfied :)
professional musician
rock, metal, blues, classical
37 of 39 people (95%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 11, 2020 by bryan f in waveland, MS
"finally a nice junior"
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
very cools bare bones les paul junior , a very cool tone machine ,love the fat neck and the fingerboard , the p-90 is pretty nice , could be better , ill play it a while and see if it needs upgrading , i put a lollar pickup spacer to get the strings closer to the pup , all in all a very nice junior for the money , the top is a bit weird looking but , for less than $400 its all good
semi pro , singer songwriter. guitarist, bassist, keyboards , rock and roll
rock, pop, the beatles , zepplin , boston nirvana
11 of 14 people (79%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 9, 2021 by Stephen Douglas in Saint Petersburg, FL
"Les Paul Junior"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
This Guitar to me is the equivalent to a Telecaster in it's simplicity. The Wood and Craftsmanship are perfect. Lollar P-90 coming because I can't say the Pickup is quiet enough for me. I put a beautiful Graph Tech Black Tusq and it just plain looks better. My Dad bought me a 1956 Gibson Les Paul Jr. when I was 15 for $250 which got stolen from me. This is my way of re-experiencing what I lost. Cannot handle the Plastic Tuning pegs. Jonesy Blues Wiring coming too. Check him out on the Internet for Authentic GibsonReplacement Electronics.
I started in 1970. 50 Years now. Yikes!
Rock, Blues, Folk, Jazz, etc.
2 of 3 people (67%) people found this review helpful. Did you?