Epiphone Les Paul Custom Koa Electric Guitar

Epiphone Les Paul Custom Koa Electric Guitar

Made for players who don't cut any corners, this Les Paul Custom's figured koa top, Custom aesthetics, and ProBucker pickups make this model a powerhouse.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 22, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"What A Great Guitar"
Received in two days...let her acclimate for two more...unpackaged, changed strings, intonation set up...then...Plugged this into a Fender Tube amp...turned it up loud...nothing short of sonic bliss. Epiphone has done it again. I also have a Casino, the best sounding guitar in my collection, and an SG, which has become one of my favorite guitars. Until...the KOA showed up. I love when I find a guitar that inspires me. This KOA Les Paul is quite an instrument. I could not be happier. So much so I am considering buying another Epiphone Les Paul...perhaps a modern, that cutaway heel is very attractive to me, but, another KOA is at the front of the line. Very Happy with this guitar.
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 18, 2021 by a customer from bellsouth.net
"Epiphone Les Paul Custom Koa Guitar"
I purchased one of these recently, and it's the best Guitar I've ever owned. I once had a Gibson Les Paul custom, tobacco sunburst guitar, almost identical to one that Jimmy Page played. Same guitar and I'll forget it's quality, sound, action, and feel. That being said; if given a choice between the two guitars, I would most certainly choose the Epiphone Koa Paul over the Gibson Paul. You have to see it and play it to believe it. It's tonal capabilities are enormous, and it's quality fit and finish are immaculate. There isn't a single flaw on the Koa! Kudos to the person/s who crafted this perfect guitar. It is my prize possession! I seriously recommend this guitar!!
2 of 3 people (67%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 8, 2021 by a customer from GMAIL.COM
"Epiphone koa les paul"
Mine came unplayable. Took it in, and luthiere said send it back. Frets were pretty much unfinished witch would have cost 300$ plus set up. Maybe they use green wood as well because frets were bulging out of sides, and the neck was cranked all the way on truss rod. Maybe I got a lemon. I have played nice epiphones before.