Epiphone Flying V Electric Guitar

Epiphone Flying V Electric Guitar

A recreation of the classic 1958 model, this Epiphone Flying V electric features clear ProBucker humbuckers and a stylish V-shaped string-thru tailpiece.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 9, 2020 by James H in Wayne, NJ
"Great improvements!"
I've owned quite a few Epiphone Flying V's, the new 2020 model is far better than the ones they've put out before. The rolled fingerboard edges and neat fretwork are just great for comfort, and it stays in tune very well. It's also very lightweight, and usually that means it's a bit neck-heavy, but this version is well balanced and I haven't had any problems with neck dive. Overall, regardless of genre, this is worth a look if you want a V. Plus, zZounds shipped it on a Friday, tracking said expected delivery would be Tuesday, I actually got it that Sunday before.
Playing 20 years, jamming at home, not professional
Metal, hard rock, jazz, blues
13 of 13 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 6, 2020 by Chrstopher Thomas in Louisville, KY
"Awesome"
I was impressed with this guitar. It's really light. Absolutely no flaws at least that I can find. I almost left the stock pickups in. But I went ahead and changed them. Used a Gibson 498t in the bridge and a Seymour Duncan 59 in the neck. The truss rod was a bit to tight so I had to loosen it just a 1/4 turn. But Epiphone does not give you the truss rod tool. I've bought the V the explorer the worn Les Paul and the sg standard. None came with the truss rod tool. But all are great guitars. Worth every penny. My V sounds better than stock now but stock was good too.
I play at home. Been playing for years. I play guitar and bass.
Old school metal. Slayer Danzig iron maiden etc.
2 of 3 people (67%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 6, 2020 by Chrstopher Thomas in Louisville, KY
"Awesome"
I play at home. Been playing for years. I play guitar and bass.
Old school metal. Slayer Danzig iron maiden etc.
of 1 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?