Epiphone Hardshell Case for Firebird Guitars

Epiphone Hardshell Case for Firebird Guitars

Adorned with Epiphone's "E" logo, this hard case is specifically designed to fit your Explorer or Firebird-shaped guitar and keep it safe and secure.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted October 16, 2013 by Chuck B in South Miami, FL
"Great price, great case"
Epiphone cases are more value for the price, compared to the ones offered back in the 1990's. I havethree TKL made Epi cases for my 2001 Firebird 1963 VII and a 1996 black bolt on Firebird and 1999 Firebird ( S/B). Adequate padding, but more "generic" sized. the present Epi cases are, in my opinion, closer to their Gibson cousins. Interior has a form fit "bed" shaped like a Firebird, like the Gibson case. and the depth of the case at the head stock is deeper than normal. I bought this one for a Firebird Studio worn cherry model, and the clearance between the bottom of the interior and the Steinberger tuners, is more than adequate. hardware seems durable, and the center hasp locks, the price is what drew me to purchase it. ZZounds. is great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
been playing 50 yrs. semi- professional
Classic rock, blues, country
15 of 15 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 25, 2015 by Jim DeWitt in Spring Lake, MI
"Great Case"
My Epi-Firebird case arrived as promised in good shape. This was a hard to find item, and ZZounds was the only place I could find one at a fair price.
50 years, Guitar and Bass for personal enjoyment.
Rock, Country, Blues.
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 20, 2017 by John D in Austin, TX
"Good deal"
I just received this case today and as I opened the box my first reaction was how big it is . WOW YoU have enough room for everything from straps ,music, picks still have room for your underwear and a sandwich . Very well made .My Firebird 1 fits perfectly and snuggley . The interior color is great . All in all it's a GOOD DEAL
Jam at home
Blues old rock n roll
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 3, 2014 by Steve Peifferr in Moultrie, GA
"Really Nice Case"
I used this for a ESP Phoenix 401 and it was a perfect fit. This is the best looking case I have and for the price it is a bargain. It is well made, strong and really has a nice finish job inside and out. The handle might be out of balance a little because of the weight of my guitar vs. the one it is actually designed for, but it really doesn't make that much difference. It is a fantastic case and even at regular price it would be a bargain. I couldn't be more impressed.
I have been playing music for 40 years
Mostly rock, but started in a much more classical or traditional music and other instruments.
4 of 5 people (80%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 21, 2016 by Andrew c in bensalem, PA
"Awesome case at a great price."
I ordered a case that was discounted as an open box item. It was in perfect condition. Sturdy and plush and good hardware that was properly secured.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 7, 2014 by Tom S in palmdale, CA
"BEST GUITAR CASE DEAL EVER"
WOW, I can't believe this case is so nice. Way Way better than the geniric____runner case I got for my strat at a much higher price. This has to be the case deal of the century. Fits my Firebird like a glove with just the right amount of padding. Class
about 5 years, enthusiest, jam at home
rock,blues folk
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 1, 2014 by tom s in Palmdale, CA
"Don't pass this case up"
WoW, what a great case for the money, the Firebird fits like a glove with the right amount of pressure on the neck and no more. This case would be a bargain at twice the cost. It's not worth owning a firebird without this case. Just get it, you won't be disappointed.
Playing mostly at home for about 5 years
blues, rock, folk
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?