Epiphone Exclusive Hummingbird PRO Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
BACK IN STOCK

Epiphone Exclusive Hummingbird PRO Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar

Epiphone captures the classic style and responsive feel of a genuine Hummingbird acoustic, along with an added cutaway, at a price almost anyone can afford!

Overall:
4 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
Submitted February 9, 2019 by Tad Bennett in Dallas, TX
"Great guitar"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
This is my second epiphone. Both arrived in perfect condition, and with looks and tone far surpassing their price. I realize it's made in Indonesia, but the quality is outstanding. I just couldn't justify the difference in price for a Gibson Hummingbird, as the sound and tone is excellent in the epiphone. I probably will have it set up by my local tech , and add a bone nut and bridge which doesn't cost much. but I'm really satisfied with the sound now. Seriously, this guitar is perfect for any occasion.
Playing three years. Jamming at home
Rock, blues, country
35 of 36 people (97%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 4, 2018 by K M in Maryland Heights, MO
"FANTASTIC !!!!!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Recently purchased this and glad I did ! I've been considering other more expensive guitars and very glad I chose this . Plays perfect right out of the box ! I usually take my guitars and have them checked and new strings added , with set-up , but not this time . Everything is perfect ! Get one now !!!
Have played for 45 years both professionally and at home .
Classic Rock , Country , Blues .
46 of 50 people (92%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 11, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Beautiful"
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
I love this guitar! I have a couple issues with the pick guard but nothing major. It feels right though. It plays great. Pickup system is good. Can't put it down.
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 29, 2021 by Mark D in Advance, NC
"Not what I expected"
Overall: 2 out of 5 stars
First, zZounds Is awesome to work with with . I love that they'll let us make easy monthly payments . I've owned a number of Epiphone guitars. For the most part I have been well pleased with them. With that being said , I received the Hummingbird , the packaging was flawless, no dents or crushed marks at all. After opening the package , The first thing I noticed was a dime size chip on the top in the paint and the binding , then I noticed pickguard wasn't glued down on the corners. What bothered me about it, it had to have been damaged at the factory. Seems like quality control failed to inspect the guitar. I will say the guitar plays great, the action is spot on. It has a very bright sound . Had it not been damaged I would have kept it. zZounds offered me a discount price , exchange or a refund. I decided for a refund and chose a different brand guitar . Again zZounds was more than willing to work with me.
I've been playing guitar and bass nearly 40 years