Epiphone Exclusive Hummingbird PRO Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar

Epiphone Exclusive Hummingbird PRO Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar

Epiphone captures the classic style and responsive feel of a genuine Hummingbird acoustic, along with an added cutaway, at a price almost anyone can afford!

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 9, 2019 by Tad Bennett in Dallas, TX
"Great guitar"
This is my second epiphone. Both arrived in perfect condition, and with looks and tone far surpassing their price. I realize it's made in Indonesia, but the quality is outstanding. I just couldn't justify the difference in price for a Gibson Hummingbird, as the sound and tone is excellent in the epiphone. I probably will have it set up by my local tech , and add a bone nut and bridge which doesn't cost much. but I'm really satisfied with the sound now. Seriously, this guitar is perfect for any occasion.
Playing three years. Jamming at home
Rock, blues, country
22 of 23 people (96%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 4, 2018 by K M in Maryland Heights, MO
"FANTASTIC !!!!!"
Recently purchased this and glad I did ! I've been considering other more expensive guitars and very glad I chose this . Plays perfect right out of the box ! I usually take my guitars and have them checked and new strings added , with set-up , but not this time . Everything is perfect ! Get one now !!!
Have played for 45 years both professionally and at home .
Classic Rock , Country , Blues .
42 of 46 people (91%) people found this review helpful. Did you?