When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-DBJ4

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone LE DR100

Epiphone's best-selling budget acoustic guitar -- in a classy limited-run color. Crafted from select spruce and mahogany, this dreadnought is a killer value!

Overall

"Unbelievable fit, finish an overall quality for this price" submitted January 29, 2015

By David W in Clinton, ME
Musical Background: Guitar novice
Music Style: enjoy all music and will play whatever depending on mood
Overall: I don't know how Epiphone does it. I own 3 Martin Acoustics and now quite a few Epiphones as well. The quality of these is incredible. This new red DR100 in particular is a stunning guitar to look at. The finish is what you would expect from a $2000 guitar. The action is low right out of the box and spot on with a nice deep rich sound. This is the 4th DR100 I have bought, have given a few away as gifts but this one is staying with me. I originally bought it to take out when I didn't want to ding up one of the Martins outside, but it's just too nice to take too. If you are buying for a beginner guitar player, start with a good one and buy this. If you have been playing a while and looking for an extra guitar without breaking the bank this one will surprise you. Like all other Epiphones, my only recommendation would be to replace the strings before you even bother tuning the guitar...they are junk. BUT the guitar itself is a GEM!!! Buy it, you'll be glad you did, I am.

"I Don't See How They Can Sell These For $99" submitted June 4, 2015

By Paul Strosnider in Pikeville, KY
Musical Background: playing for 14 years
Music Style: any and all
Overall: I was reading reviews online about the best budget acoustic out there and one guitar kept popping up everywhere and that was the Epiphone DR-100 so I told myself "you're getting one of these". I go on zzounds and see the limited run dr-100 in wine red with gold hardware and was like "thats it I'm buying it now". First off I wanna talk about zzounds shipping. I got the guitar in 2 days from mississippi to far east kentucky, thats amazing if you ask me. ZZounds is an excellent company to deal with, I emailed them asking about when mine would ship and they responded promptly. I order the guitar on a saturday late night and monday morning it shipped and on wed. when i got off work it was here. The wine red color is amazing. the strings sucks, but!, strings on any new guitar always suck. I'm blown away and do not understand how epiphone can sell these for $99. It is a great acoustic and not just for beginners. I've been playing for years but have a tight budget and wanted a new acoustic that I could play around on . This DR-100 does not disappoint. low action and that was amazing to me for the price. the wine red color and gold hardware look amazing. I can tell you that with a change of strings with elixirs and this thing will be beautiful. I'd recommend this to anyone because its just as good as my fender CD60-CE and that fender was $219. For $99 shipped to your door. yes!!! $99 out the door! you need to buy this now. I will be dealing with ZZounds again in the future. Also! If you get a DR-100 why not get it in wine red! They only made a limited run of these in wine red in 2014 and only certain stores sell in wine red. overall after playing it for 8 hours yesterday im impressed. you tell me another budget guitar u can get for under 100 dollars with mahogany back and side and neck and rosewood fretboard with action this low and stunning looks. ya cant! Buy This Guitar!

"Beautiful Guitar" submitted August 2, 2015

By Len S in Halfmoon, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for myself and with friends 30+ years.
Music Style: Mostly classic rock
Overall: Fantastic for low price. Came and I changed the strings to D'Adderio XL and been playing and happy. The reviews are right, best cheap guitar I've seen in 30+ years. Definitely a keeper.

"Stunning color, nice start to learning" submitted July 12, 2015

By a customer from cmbw.us
Overall
Overall: Yes, the rich burgundy/mahogany/cherrywood color is stunning. And, for a beginner, it makes me even more pleased to play a shiny, good-looking guitar than some dull starter kit's guitar. As expected with the typical guitar made in the Far East, the construction is relatively light and can feel fragile at times; just be careful when hanging it up or putting it in the case.. common sense, right? The strings included are quite good to start with. They've been replaced since, but you can use 'em for at least a month. The overall sound isn't mind-blowing (maybe dull), although it's probably my inexperience. It could just be the strings or the way I'm learning how to play. The action, as expected, is a bit high, so you may need to sand off a millimeter when/if you're replacing the strings. As it is, beginners may start feeling more pain instead of the regular dulling from the development of calluses.All in all, it's a sweet guitar to start playing (again) with. With a new case and gentle care, I hope the shine and the sound lasts a long time.

"Meets Expectations " submitted September 29, 2017

By Abdul A in Old Bridge , NJ
Overall
Musical Background: Not much experience.
Music Style: Chillwave
Overall: After reading so many positive reviews, you probably already know this guitar is amazing. There is no reason you should be hesitating to buy it. Your expectations are probably pretty high after reading all these reviews, and the Dr 100 meets all expectaions, and more. This guitar is beyond perfect for begginers. Also, zZounds has the quickest shipping.

"I love it!" submitted August 23, 2015

By John M in Warren, OH
Overall
Overall: So far the guitar is great. The color is beautiful and looks amazing. I'm new to playing so I cannot comment on sound quality but I am noticing the strings aren't the best. Other than that I absolutely love it

"Epiphone Limited Edition DR100 Acoustic Guitar" submitted December 13, 2015

By Hap J in Crestline, CA
Musical Background: Play professionally
Music Style: All styles
Sound: The sound is surprisingly good for a low end guitar. Feature: No real features, just a basic acoustic. Ease of Use: Plays good. I had to adjust the neck a bit, but other than that, the action is good. Strings are not the best but that is to be expected. Quality: Good quality for a beginners guitar. Value: Great value for the bucks. Manufacturer Support: Did not need it yet. The Wow Factor: Big wow Overall: This is a great guitar for the beginner. I liked the one I got for my son so much, I bought another one for myself.

"epiphone dr-100" submitted April 10, 2015

By Ricardo Buenrostro in longbeach, CA
Musical Background: i play the guitar and have been playing for about 3 years
Music Style: Rock,Christian,classics
Overall: Good guitar well packaged no damage sounds nice just need to tune it and maybe change the strings it has because they look like if they can pop easily or it could just be me thinking that and I recommend this to everyone that wants a guitar that sounds nice and wants a cheap guitar

"Thinking of buying this.....Do it!" submitted November 25, 2015

By Brenda m
Overall
Overall: I ordered one for my 12 year old Grandson. It just arrived and I am so happy with it. To buy something like this for someone without seeing it, is risky. The look and the sound are of great quality. Just the way it's packaged you know they care about their product and good name. Thank you zZounds!

"Perfect" submitted January 11, 2016

By a customer from cox.net
Overall
Overall: Exactly what I expected. Sounds great and was a great price. Came very quickly and even though the outer box was beat up the inner box and guitar were fine. I will purchase from them again.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-DBJ4. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449