Epiphone AJ-100CE Jumbo Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar

Epiphone AJ-100CE Jumbo Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar

Reach all the way up near the 20th fret with this jumbo cutaway acoustic electric guitar from Epiphone. It's perfect for the beginner and the pro.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted November 10, 2013 by Ernie T in fair oaks, CA
"thanks zzounds"
Having played guitars for many years, I got my son the epiphone AJ100E, for a starter guitar and just hoped it had decent play ability, for the price I was concerned. The epi was actually was delivered within 2 days, the way it looked and played was unreal, I wanted to keep it for myself, for the money best accustic guitar ive ever played
played in bands through out the sixties an seventies, now just at home
Rock, blues, a little country
23 of 23 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 14, 2015 by Mike O in Columbus , MS
"epiphone aj100ce "
Got this guitar because of it's low price. Still regular size but deeper than a dreadnought. Plugged it in to my setup and sounds great. We'll built too. No knobs or EQ on outside and no batteries to change. I love this guitar. 30 years player.
30 years pro
Christian
9 of 9 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 20, 2009 by a customer from Hotmail.com
"Good guitar great sound"
I expect to use this guitar for many years and for recording.
I use to own this guitar, I took it everywhere I went. It sounds good I really liked it. 8/10
I got it from guitar center so I didn't get anything with it.
Really easy to use, easy to reach the higher frets. Neck feels good.
good quality sounds great solid body.
for the price you cant beat it. I actually paid $330 for this guitar at guitar center. I'm impressed how much the price dropped. I'm going to buy this guitar again.
never needed any support.
I'm buying it again
Hobbyist, Active Musician
28 of 30 people (93%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 4, 2012 by michael lisi in youngstown, OH
"Excellent all around"
Service was excellent, delivery was quick and product received in excellent shape.
7 of 8 people (88%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 17, 2009 by a customer from verizon.net
"Good value, don't like it? they will take it back! How can you loose? It just needs some electronic controls. Volume, equal,and"
I plan to get some learning time on this and then go to a higher priced model. Maybe another Epi.
Nice sound for the price, great starter guitar. It could have better electronics to pump up all the sounds. An equalizer would do it justice.
The solid top is what makes this guitar!
You have to be close to the amp controls to get the sound right, the only down fall of this guitar. If played with out an amp, this guitar is very nice. Because of the electronics I rated it a 5 it deserves to be more. the quality is there.
Only the electronics drags the rate down. If electronics are not needed it could be a 9 in it's price range. I bought a blem and it doesn't show it anywhere. I saved a few bucks and got a nice guitar period!
In this price range? Can't be beat! Great sound! easy play! I plan on putting new strings on it when it arrived. Per the reviews I've read. But it sounds good right from the start. I think a good set of strings will do nothing but improve the already good sound.
Yes, I have an electric guitar by Epi. replaced the control knobs. They sent a whole set out FREE! One knob was cracked and in my book replaced!
Looks don't mean a thing if the sound is crappy.
Hobbyist
A little of everything - Master of none
13 of 18 people (72%) people found this review helpful. Did you?